POST ALL REGIONAL SEMI FINAL INFO & SCORES HERE

• Bobcat1 changed the title to POST ALL REGIONAL SEMI FINAL INFO & SCORES HERE
  • Bobcat1 pinned this topic
9 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin 11 East Bernard 0 final

I kinda figured this was how it would go… I really wasn’t impressed with East Bernard when Bellville played them earlier this year… not a bad team but definitely not what they have been… A lot of that has to do with losing their Ace pitcher that plays for Baylor now 

9 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

I kinda figured this was how it would go… I really wasn’t impressed with East Bernard when Bellville played them earlier this year… not a bad team but definitely not what they have been… A lot of that has to do with losing their Ace pitcher that plays for Baylor now 

They came to play today and we didn't play well. They took game 2 4-1.... then we took game 3 13-10 to advance

# 3 Liberty             vs.            # 10 Bullard                  Regional Final        (Re-Match from last year)

Game 1     Thursday May 23     6 pm   at Huntsville HS

Game 2     Saturday  May 25   1 pm   at  Lufkin Hudson HS

Game 3     Saturday May 25    7 pm   at Lufkin Hudson HS    ***if necessary 

On 5/18/2024 at 6:42 PM, lionpride08 said:

Grandview won 8-2

Grandview figured out the Kountze pitcher after that first game… tough loss for Kountze as they will graduate 7 starters. This team went further than any other team for Kountze ever has and Emily Smith will go down as one of the best to do it in the area. Best of luck to her at Louisiana Lafayette