Bellville vs West Orange Stark

BBfan061

Since this matchup is set in stone regardless of the outcome of Bellville vs Sweeny tonight let’s start discussing things… I understand a lot of ppl from WOS will get on here and say they don’t think it will be close but I’m not ready to count out WOS. How is WOS in the trenches this year? How is their tackling? Those are the things I’m looking for lol 

As far as Bellville goes overall I think this team is better than last year except obviously the offense doesn’t have the two backs. Junior Sam Hranicky is the leading rusher with 1697 yards and 15 TDs. The other two backs you’ll see are sophomores. Sam isn’t the fastest kid but he runs hard. I think Bellville wins this game if they don’t cough the ball up. Every close game this year Bellville has lost at least 2-3 fumbles. 

2 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

As far as Bellville goes overall I think this team is better than last year except obviously the offense doesn’t have the two backs. Junior Sam Hranicky is the leading rusher with 1697 yards and 15 TDs. The other two backs you’ll see are sophomores. Sam isn’t the fastest kid but he runs hard. I think Bellville wins this game if they don’t cough the ball up. Every close game this year Bellville has lost at least 2-3 fumbles. 

I just know wos will fight,  but Bellville does I have no issues with it and will respect it.  Best of luck to all teams this in the playoffs. 

5 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Honestly I wouldn’t be shocked. History says Bellville isn’t winning. Bellville didn’t win last year with 2 D1 players in the backfield so how would they win this year? 

History? Neutralizing those 2 backs was a task. CT was great against the slotT... History. SMH. It will be made at Splendora. Just another first for our historic program. We've never played there before. But it does look nice, reminds me BC 👀. Capacity is 2861. Not expecting a big crowd. Guess i'll make the drive.

From the article I posted in the HJ game thread...

WO-S will now move on to the Class 4A Region III bidistrict round of the playoffs as the No. 4 playoff seed out of 9-4A Division II. They will take on District 10-4A Division I champion Bellville (10-0) next Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Splendora High School. It will be the fifth meeting in the playoffs between the two schools with WO-S winning the first four.

“Without a doubt, both programs know each other really well,” said Hickman. “Coach Randy Rowe has done a great job with that program. They run that Slot-T offense to near perfection and they can get rolling quick.. We’re glad we got this game in tonight, it gives us an extra day to get ready. It’s going to be a test for us but I believe our kids are ready for the challenge.”

10 hours ago, bullets13 said:

About as tough a 4-seed as you could ever have to face.  If WOS keeps struggling, bellville could win by 20.  If they find a rhythm and play to their capabilities, they could easily pull the upset.  Should be an interesting game 

WOS will certainly be capable of winning this game. But, watching the game against HJ, I see the same ol culprits... missed tackles, stupid penalties and a general lack of discipline which seems to show itself more against good teams. Can the Mustangs get out of the Mustangs way is the real question here. If so, they could turn the corner.