Nederland (0) @ West Orange-Stark (32) FINAL

jdawg03

6 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

It’s all about the experience for these young Dogs for the non district games.  Hopefully they get on the same page by district.   

I am not a big 7 on 7 person, but maybe when you have a new QB and a bunch of young receivers it wouldn’t be a bad idea.

I'm with you concerning 7 on 7 but if you run the Spread, your QB and WR's need the summer work.  Plus, it can be a recruiting tool since football is getting more AAU-ish as time goes on 

Edited by Austin1985

12 hours ago, dme1111 said:

Probably 5 or more dropped passes.  QB threw extremely inaccurately. We have a kid at RB that should be our #1 WR.   Defense has a couple of very good kids.  The rest are average at best.   Very bad football.  Very poor coaching.  Very poor execution.   

What did I tell you, (Daddy Ball/ brother ball) coach's son had 16 targets 3 catches , 6 drops, the rest were way off target , they didn't even use the TE we seen against Westbrook , or some of the other WRs and no tackling on defense ,it's gonna be a long season

I am not sure if I did comment or did not click submit due bad signal or someone delete my comment. (If delete my comment then please pm and explain me.)

Again it is my opinion and I am sure everyone have different opinion and perspective.

My perspective is that WOS will struggle in the playoffs if they keep current QB. Backup is better and good arm that can throw. 
They cannot afford to depend on running all the time during the playoffs as long as offensive line keep improve and very organize smoothly.

3 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

I am not sure if I did comment or did not click submit due bad signal or someone delete my comment. (If delete my comment then please pm and explain me.)

Again it is my opinion and I am sure everyone have different opinion and perspective.

My perspective is that WOS will struggle in the playoffs if they keep current QB. Backup is better and good arm that can throw. 
They cannot afford to depend on running all the time during the playoffs as long as offensive line keep improve and very organize smoothly.

The current qb looks like he has a pretty decent arm. They didn't really call many plays for him to throw down field. Mostly just screen passes. With his speed and athleticism. If he shows he can throw the ball down field. Then you could easily call a pass play spreading all the wr down field and if nothing ain't there let him pick a hole and take off.. that's always the best qb runs is the ones that's supposed to be a pass cause all the wr's have the defense spread out down the field. When you take the snap and just take off and run, a good defense will pick that up and stop it. 

1 minute ago, Sportsguy17 said:

The current qb looks like he has a pretty decent arm. They didn't really call many plays for him to throw down field. Mostly just screen passes. With his speed and athleticism. If he shows he can throw the ball down field. Then you could easily call a pass play spreading all the wr down field and if nothing ain't there let him pick a hole and take off.. that's always the best qb runs is the ones that's supposed to be a pass cause all the wr's have the defense spread out down the field. When you take the snap and just take off and run, a good defense will pick that up and stop it. 

Good point, Sportsguy17. 
I always like to see the perspective and good discussion.

On 8/27/2022 at 10:37 AM, Fedup said:

What did I tell you, (Daddy Ball/ brother ball) coach's son had 16 targets 3 catches , 6 drops, the rest were way off target , they didn't even use the TE we seen against Westbrook , or some of the other WRs and no tackling on defense ,it's gonna be a long season

So you are saying he had 16 passes thrown to him? I didn't see the first half, only the 2nd half....

On 8/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, Sportsguy17 said:

I agree with everything u said.but Marcus Turner the back up throws the ball alot better.so we might be using 2 QBs the whole season.me personally think they need to move keyshon  slot and get him the ball in space.