WORLD WAR lll

Unwoke

15 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

A simple Google and you can listen to the interview.   "Genius", "savvy", "pretty smart". 

Do you disagree with Trumps analysis of Putin? I believe all those adjectives describe Putin well in this political environment we’re in right now an how he is taking advantage of the fake president that the dumb people of this country voted for. 

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Russia is invading a country on Biden's watch and all some folks want to talk about is Trump.  🤦‍♂️

a foreign country is invading another foreign country, and all some folks want to talk about is voters in a THIRD, unrelated country who didn't vote for the guy they like.  

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

a foreign country is invading another foreign country, and all some folks want to talk about is voters in a THIRD, unrelated country who didn't vote for the guy they like.  

Missed my point I guess, Trump has nothing to do with what's going on but he always gets brought up.

And yes, I respond about it being the fault of the butt hurt voters when the claim is made that they're not responsible for their own vote somehow.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Missed my point I guess, Trump has nothing to do with what's going on but he always gets brought up.

And yes, I respond about it being the fault of the butt hurt voters when the claim is made that they're not responsible for their own vote somehow.

I didn't miss your point.  I just see the irony when people who criticize folks for "blaming trump" are blaming American voters for a Russian nutjob invading the Ukraine.  If that's a valid argument, then so is the argument that it's Trump's fault for losing the election to begin with.  

Putin adding to global warming with this bombing campaign. Typical elite liberal. SMH

John Kerry excoriated for hoping Putin will focus on climate change amid Ukraine invasion: 'Total clown show'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

56 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I didn't miss your point.  I just see the irony when people who criticize folks for "blaming trump" are blaming American voters for a Russian nutjob invading the Ukraine.  If that's a valid argument, then so is the argument that it's Trump's fault for losing the election to begin with.  

It's not a valid argument and I'm not sure whose making it. 

It is valid to point out that the mess we're in now is the fault of those that voted for Biden...THAT ain't Trump's fault as some would have you believe.

Putin isn't the fault of the 81 million voters but how we are having to handle him currently is their fault for electing the 2 idiots.

Anyway, it is what it is, we'll deal with it.

56 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It's not a valid argument and I'm not sure whose making it. 

It is valid to point out that the mess we're in now is the fault of those that voted for Biden...THAT ain't Trump's fault as some would have you believe.

Putin isn't the fault of the 81 million voters but how we are having to handle him currently is their fault for electing the 2 idiots.

Anyway, it is what it is, we'll deal with it.

No, I disagree on a couple of points. It’s not the fault of 81 million people that Trump is such a clown that they’d prefer anybody over four more years of the circus. 

I also believe that this invasion wouldn’t happen if Trump were president. But he was too busy trying to be cute on Twitter to bother getting re-elected. 

I’d also like to give a big shout out back to 2012 when Mitt Romney correctly predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat in the world and Obama came back with his “horses and bayonets” quip and everybody clapped like seals. Who’s laughing today?

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, I disagree on a couple of points. It’s not the fault of 81 million people that Trump is such a clown that they’d prefer anybody over four more years of the circus. 

I also believe that this invasion wouldn’t happen if Trump were president. But he was too busy trying to be cute on Twitter to bother getting re-elected. 

I’d also like to give a big shout out back to 2012 when Mitt Romney correctly predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat in the world and Obama came back with his “horses and bayonets” quip and everybody clapped like seals. Who’s laughing today?

So people aren't accountable for their own vote...gotcha.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Help me understand this… we’ve heard non stop from the right now those dirty Ukrainians were the ones who paid “The Big Guy” through his kid Hunter. So why isn’t “The Big Guy” doing anything to help his friends? 

Because the Hunter Biden allegations were all hogwash, that’s why. 

Biden isn’t in charge.  He s lead around by his wife and he signs his name where they tell him to.

Help me understand this… we’ve heard non stop from the right now those dirty Ukrainians were the ones who paid “The Big Guy” through his kid Hunter. So why isn’t “The Big Guy” doing anything to help his friends? 

Just like magic….Poof like a fart disappearing into thin air.

I don’t agree 100%, but that’s a pretty fair assessment. 

While Americans have been busy hating on each other, by race, by political affiliation, by vaccines, by anything we can find to hate each other for, Russias been preparing for war.  While we’ve been weakening our military with vaccine mandates and insane wokeism, Russia has been building up theirs.  While we’ve been trying to decide what gender we are, Russians are confident about who are men and who are women.  While we’re taking steps to reduce oil production, Russia is pumping it out of the ground as fast as possible.  So what happens if we get in a conventional war with Russia?  Twenty years ago, I believe we’d crushed them, but now all bets are off.  America has been on a course of self-destruction, a war with Russia might just expedite that endeavor.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why would "The Big Guy" help Ukraine? You are assuming the Biden family has morals. How cute...and very, very naive. Would you expect a "friend" to help you after you stopped paying them. Come on man. Even Joe himself would laugh at your statement.

Which allegations were/are hogwash? The Biden family has never denied that Hunter is a cokehead, received millions of dollars from Ukraine for "work" he had no experience in, and received millions from China companies tied to their government. What allegations do you perceive as "hogwash"? Oh, Trump said it so you say it's hogwash. Trump orange man bad. I almost forgot your angle for your statement. If you dare to respond to clear your name...well, that would be hilarious. Please try. Maybe you are correct, but I have a feeling you will just embarrass yourself even further. Prove me wrong. 

Btw, since the end of WW-II the American people have not had to sacrifice during our wars.  If we get involved in this conflict we will almost  assuredly end up suffering via cyber attacks.  We’ve repeatedly been told how susceptible our electrical grids are to cyber attack.  I could see us going months without electricity.  Not only hot in the summer, but no fresh food and no way to get gas, and no telling what else.  Things will get dicey.  We’ll not only be at war with Russia, but with each other for food & water.

Am I reading to much into this?  I sincerely pray I am.