WORLD WAR lll

Unwoke

3 hours ago, D3zii said:

all we can really do is PRAY and ask God to heal the land...Putting your faith in me will lead to disappointment every time 

Yes prayer is needed for all of us. Even have some good Christians here wishing death of others. We are only human, and we all sin. Some more than others. I appreciate your honesty though.

First thing Biden did when he took office was destroy our energy independence and open the borders wide open. Now thousands are leaving the military including special forces because of vaccine mandates for a vaccine that basically doesn’t work. How much more vulnerable can he make the US? This is treasonous imo.

From Occupy Democrats Twitter account.

No civilian needs an AR-15, regardless of whatever mental gymnastics you do.  You are a special kind of stupid.

2/24/22 (yesterday)

Breaking, Ukraine’s interior minister announces that 10,000 automatic rifles have been handed out to the civilians of Kyiv as they prepare to fight tooth & nail to defend their homes against Putin’s invasion.  RT IF YOU STAND  WITH THE BRAVE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE.

Well my, my, my.

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

From Occupy Democrats Twitter account.

No civilian needs an AR-15, regardless of whatever mental gymnastics you do.  You are a special kind of stupid.

2/24/22 (yesterday)

Breaking, Ukraine’s interior minister announces that 10,000 automatic rifles have been handed out to the civilians of Kyiv as they prepare to fight tooth & nail to defend their homes against Putin’s invasion.  RT IF YOU STAND  WITH THE BRAVE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE.

Well my, my, my.

I love it.

i wonder if those were provided directly or indirectly by the USA.

we have provided them millions$$ if I’m not mistaken

40 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I love it.

i wonder if those were provided directly or indirectly by the USA.

we have provided them millions$$ if I’m not mistaken

I know one thing, Occupy Democrats is a special kind of stupid.  This Administration, and liberals in general, live in a fantasy world where fervently believing something to be true will make it so.  Well folks, it just ain’t so.

Trump had our nation and our economy prosperous and secure just 1.5 years ago. I say this even though Trump was no where near my first choice as a candidate. Now, since Big Tech and the hard left media manipulated the election to place Biden in as president, the nation and the now the whole world has gone to HELL. Thanks Dims.  

On 2/25/2022 at 11:07 AM, Separation Scientist said:

Trump had our nation and our economy prosperous and secure just 1.5 years ago. I say this even though Trump was no where near my first choice as a candidate. Now, since Big Tech and the hard left media manipulated the election to place Biden in as president, the nation and the now the whole world has gone to HELL. Thanks Dims.  

Biden can’t wage a war on communism abroad when he doesn’t even challenge it here. Of course Biden is not calling the shots anyway. 

On 2/25/2022 at 11:07 AM, Separation Scientist said:

I actually voted for Cruz in the primaries. Of course when Trump became the Republican candidate it was a no brainer to vote for him over Hillary. I never took Trump serious until he got into office an started putting America First in his decision’s. After the first year I started thinking he could end up being the Best President ever in my lifetime. An in my opinion I believe he is the best president we had in the last 50 years. Just a Reminder…..Trump Won his Re-election. You’ll never convince me otherwise.

18 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I actually voted for Cruz in the primaries. Of course when Trump became the Republican candidate it was a no brainer to vote for him over Hillary. I never took Trump serious until he got into office an started putting America First in his decision’s. After the first year I started thinking he could end up being the Best President ever in my lifetime. An in my opinion I believe he is the best president we had in the last 50 years. Just a Reminder…..Trump Won his Re-election. You’ll never convince me otherwise.

Like you, I voted Cruz.  It was hard for me to accept a brash, rich yankee.  Then I heard him snubbing his nose at PC - he had me.  And I’ll readily admit he exceeded my expectations.  We’ll not see a president as competent in my lifetime.  Doubt I’d like him personally, but as a president, he was awesome, and that’s why I voted for him a second time.  Not because I like Trump the man, for he’s still a brash, rich yankee.

It’s amazing how much this (and other wars) are tied to oil/fossil fuels.  With Biden cutting our production, the price of oil went up, giving Russia money enough to afford this invasion.  Most of Europe depends on oil & natural gas from Russia, so their response is half hearted at best.

Out liberal politicians confront this energy problem with the same incompetence they do everything else.  You can’t ditch fossil fuels until green energy is ready, and it isn’t.  This whole cluster fudge is analogous to us all being on a ship.  The Dems say the ship is poisonous so we must get rid of it and switch ships.  Captain Biden says open the valves to flood the ship so we can sink her.  But wait……the other ship has just started construction.  It’s not ready.  Captain Biden says, “Dam the ready, abandon ship”.  So you have 330 million people trying to get into a handful of lifeboats.  That dear readers is a cluster fudge. 

That should be simple enough even for a liberal to understand.  Then again, probably not.

44 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It’s amazing how much this (and other wars) are tied to oil/fossil fuels.  With Biden cutting our production, the price of oil went up, giving Russia money enough to afford this invasion.  Most of Europe depends on oil & natural gas from Russia, so their response is half hearted at best.

Out liberal politicians confront this energy problem with the same incompetence they do everything else.  You can’t ditch fossil fuels until green energy is ready, and it isn’t.  This whole cluster fudge is analogous to us all being on a ship.  The Dems say the ship is poisonous so we must get rid of it and switch ships.  Captain Biden says open the valves to flood the ship so we can sink her.  But wait……the other ship has just started construction.  It’s not ready.  Captain Biden says, “Dam the ready, abandon ship”.  So you have 330 million people trying to get into a handful of lifeboats.  That dear readers is a cluster fudge. 

That should be simple enough even for a liberal to understand.  Then again, probably not.

Biden is the type who would set fire to your house, then expect a pat on the back for extinguishing it.

On 2/25/2022 at 6:45 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yes prayer is needed for all of us. Even have some good Christians here wishing death of others. We are only human, and we all sin. Some more than others. I appreciate your honesty though.

Do you think Putin should breath his last breath?  No matter how much one sins, sin is sin.  Kind of like that little white lie

It’s more like “only the good die young “ The longevity of evil people is mind boggling      

There is a huge difference in sinning and being evil.

I believe in the Power of Prayer but I also believe some people just can’t be reasoned with an just want to watch the World Burn. Those people should be taken out. Period. End of Story. 

Looks like I hit a nerve...

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Yep, like I said, time for biden to go.  America would be in a better place

To wish the potus dead seems counter productive at this point.

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Do you think Putin should breath his last breath?  No matter how much one sins, sin is sin.  Kind of like that little white lie

An oppressive dictator responsible for hundreds or thousands of deaths of his own people as well as others, yes.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

It’s more like “only the good die young “ The longevity of evil people is mind boggling      

There is a huge difference in sinning and being evil.

I agree

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I believe in the Power of Prayer but I also believe some people just can’t be reasoned with an just want to watch the World Burn. Those people should be taken out. Period. End of Story. 

Ever hear about the Ark of the Covenant