WORLD WAR lll

Unwoke

17 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

3 times? I feel like there's some hidden importance to this. Maybe you were just posting while unwoke. Try to get some awake today my friend.

There is no symbolism to me posting it 3 times.😂😂  I don’t know what happened. If anyone wants to delete the other 2 I’d appreciate it. 

I don’t remember a similar attack since Iraq hopped on Kuwait in 1991. I hope all of the kiddos that can’t remember what an actual war is like are paying attention.

I think that it’s happening now because there is a vacuum of power and leadership around the world, but particularly here in the US. I’m not surprised. My guess is that we’ll see a push throughout Eastern Europe (not just Ukraine). I’m also convinced that like-minded countries will also take advantage of the opportunity to attack their neighbors (China/Taiwan, North/South Korea, Israel/Everybody). I was kinda fearful after the election, but had no doubt that this was coming after our debacle in Afghanistan last year. 

The best part is people on the news… you’ll have one guest wondering if this will be remembered like Hitler invading Poland…then one of the anchors asking “should we be concerned with this activity by Russia?”

Elections have consequences… but so does tweeting stupid crap 24/7. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t remember a similar attack since Iraq hopped on Kuwait in 1991. I hope all of the kiddos that can’t remember what an actual war is like are paying attention.

I think that it’s happening now because there is a vacuum of power and leadership around the world, but particularly here in the US. I’m not surprised. My guess is that we’ll see a push throughout Eastern Europe (not just Ukraine). I’m also convinced that like-minded countries will also take advantage of the opportunity to attack their neighbors (China/Taiwan, North/South Korea, Israel/Everybody). I was kinda fearful after the election, but had no doubt that this was coming after our debacle in Afghanistan last year. 

The best part is people on the news… you’ll have one guest wondering if this will be remembered like Hitler invading Poland…then one of the anchors asking “should we be concerned with this activity by Russia?”

Elections have consequences… but so does tweeting stupid crap 24/7. 

This is what happens when you’re such a butt hurt cry baby that you vote in an election cuz you don’t like tweets and massive fraud takes place. 

Don’t blame me. 

I voted for Trump. 

Are we ready for this?  Is our military ready? I’d say NO.  Wokeism has permeated our military.  Deny that?  Perhaps you remember the Joint Chiefs warning - “Global Warming is our greatest threat”.  And Biden took it seriously.  Did you need a reason not to vote for him?  That’s a good one.  Laughable as we might possibly be facing WW-III.  All it’ll take is for a Russian Commander to take a wrong turn and invade Poland, then we’re “all in”.  And even though no new media wants to remind us, Putin can push buttons to destroy America, and perhaps the world.  Hate to see the Doomsday Clock now.  In this case, you get what you vote for, and as look at Biden I cringe.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

This is what happens when you’re such a butt hurt cry baby that you vote in an election cuz you don’t like tweets and massive fraud takes place. 

Don’t blame me. 

I voted for Trump. 

Exactly right...the whining and blaming Trump for this gets old...it's 100% on the uninformed snowflakes.

Elections have consequences, we're seeing it.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Exactly right...the whining and blaming Trump for this gets old...it's 100% on the uninformed snowflakes.

Elections have consequences, we're seeing it.

Yep, we’ve got Americans voting that don’t know what gender they are.  Putin knows how messed up we are, allowing wokeism to dictate policy.  And now is the perfect time for Russia and China to expand their power & influence, for there’s no one to stop them.  And with Biden stifling our oil industry, the price of that oil will skyrocket.  Wouldn’t be surprised to see &5 a gallon gas here in SETX.

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, you fixed it for you and the rest of the snowflakes that made this train wreck happen

My way wouldn't have let this happen.

Sports analogy. Imagine that you’re the fan of a team that has a coach that refused to punt on 4th down in a big game. Otherwise a good coach, but in this big game he turns the ball over on downs 4 times… the last of which is deep in his own territory and ultimately leads to a 7 point loss.  

You’d be that rabid fan supporting the coach, saying that the score doesn’t matter, he’s still the best coach, griping about the refs, missed calls, and dropped balls…. While refusing to admit that the main reason your team lost is that the coach wouldn’t punt.

Trump shouldn’t have lost to Biden… and he has no one to blame but himself.  It’s not stupid voters, stolen votes, or Chinese interference.  The guy blew it… it’s a big dooky sandwich and we’re all gonna have to take a bite.  

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sports analogy. Imagine that you’re the fan of a team that has a coach that refused to punt on 4th down in a big game. Otherwise a good coach, but in this big game he turns the ball over on downs 4 times… the last of which is deep in his own territory and ultimately leads to a 7 point loss.  

You’d be that rabid fan supporting the coach, saying that the score doesn’t matter, he’s still the best coach, griping about the refs, missed calls, and dropped balls…. While refusing to admit that the main reason your team lost is that the coach wouldn’t punt.

Trump shouldn’t have lost to Biden… and he has no one to blame but himself.  It’s not stupid voters, stolen votes, or Chinese interference.  The guy blew it… it’s a big dooky sandwich and we’re all gonna have to take a bite.  

No, it's on the voters, plain and simple.

You HATE the guy and yet you were smart enough to vote for him because I assume you realized the alternative would be a mess, which it is.

It's on the uniformed and butt hurt voters, you're my best proof of this.

Bottom line is we have to deal with it now and I hope the snowflakes learned their lesson, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, it's on the voters, plain and simple.

You HATE the guy and yet you were smart enough to vote for him because I assume you realized the alternative would be a mess, which it is.

It's on the uniformed and butt hurt voters, you're my best proof of this.

Bottom line is we have to deal with it now and I hope the snowflakes learned their lesson, but I'm not holding my breath.

No, a politician has two jobs. He has to make it easy for people to vote for him and hard for people to vote for the other. 

Trump should have cleaned the floor with Biden, except he did a HORRIBLE job with #1… and somehow managed to screw up #2. 

When a lifelong conservative who has always voted Republican like myself had to force myself to vote for Trump, that’s a bad candidate.  There was zero chance of picking up any casual voters based on his abhorrent behavior that wasn’t tolerated by decent folks. The real shame belongs at the feet of good people who didn’t demand better from Trump, not the people who voted against him. 

Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings.  It’s a shame that Trump’s garbage didn’t…. Because we’re all paying for it now.