Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

I seen the Stangs shutout Nederland, great defense and the offense scores quick. Watched BC tonight, North Forest had a few athletes but BC dominated. BC has some size upfront, and their running backs have some quickness.

If Bridge City can get WOS to play 4 quarters with their 1st team, I believe it will help both teams down the road.

44 minutes ago, BC is back said:

Get ready for a dog fight. Cause it's coming

Just not this week ;)

Seriously though, I think the shutout streak ends.  But I would wager the BC-LCM game will be closer than this one will be.  BC is much improved under Dubois.  But good enough to challenge WOS, don't get ahead of yourself.  You're not in that "lane" just yet ;)

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Just not this week ;)

Seriously though, I think the shutout streak ends.  But I would wager the BC-LCM game will be closer than this one will be.  BC is much improved under Dubois.  But good enough to challenge WOS, don't get ahead of yourself.  You're not in that "lane" just yet ;)

I'd take that wager every day of the week

Is this "finally the year" for BC against WO-S again? It rolls around every four years or so. I think BC will compete and likely score, but they will have to be balanced and utilize the passing game successfully to keep it close. Slick and tricky running might get some points early, but it won't be there late.