Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

17 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

WOS is bringing back 16 or so starters as defending state champions. Anybody that doesn't favor them in this matchup is delirious. They SHOULD win this game. nobody is kidding themselves about how special the Mustangs are this year.  

Bruce Lee once said that he wasn't scared of a man that knew 10,000 different kicks.... He was scared of a man that knew one kick, but had practiced it 10,000 times. We're going to run on WOS.  Believe that. BC wins this one in a dogfight. 

BC needs to practice one kick 10,000 times this week during practice...and that one kick is the punt!!

It will be a long night for BC if all they do is attempt to run the ball.  WOS has plenty of experience playing teams that run this offense, including playoff opponents that "ran it well".  What we saw from these teams is that once they got down by a few scores, they had to pass.  It has been said that BC could pass if they had to. The problem with passing when you have to....the defense knows you have to as well.

15 minutes ago, kicker said:

Ok, I haven't wanted to say anything toward our opponents this season. We don't talk, we let the Silver helmet talk. However, this team is in a completely different level, BC is about to get a very large wake up call. I wish the Cardinals nothing but the best but this game will get ugly very quickly!

Sometimes you gotta let the other team know you gonna kick their arse, then go do it. You'll see what I mean on Sept. 30th, watch the Memorial thread that week. Imma be peaceful. :)

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Sometimes you gotta let the other team know you gonna kick their arse, then go do it. You'll see what I mean on Sept. 30th, watch the Memorial thread that week. Imma be peaceful. :)

Thats what I'm saying. A lot of these so called rivalries are soft and mushy. Especially from fans on here. What happened? 

58 minutes ago, bc#1fan said:

42+ to 14 WOS

Lol, someone is thinking with there heart instead of there head. And no disrespect to BC but they will try to put up a fight. But I truly don't know if BC can cross the 50 yrd line against them unless it's in mop up duty time.in case u haven't seen how gud this defense is I would advise you to go look at film on them. They 0 chance of winning been one dimensional against this team!!   

50 minutes ago, SILVER AND BLACK said:

The only problem I have is if bc wins by 1 they kicked wos butt if wos wins by 1 it will be they only won by one then if wos wins by 30 40 or 50 then they ran the score up y is this plz reply

Vanna, may we buy some punctuation?

I think that I am gathering that if BC barely beats WOS, then they handed it to WOS.  If WOS wins by one, then it is a bit of a let down....and lastly if WOS runs the table on them, then they are not being good sports.  

If my interpretation is correct, then the first two scenarios are the burden that is beared when a team is a heavy favorite.  Such is life.  The last scenario in which WOS is accused of running up the score....neither team so far has complained.

I will tell you this, if WOS wins by one...I won't be let down at all.  I bet there are many Mustang faithful that feel the same way.

27 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

Vanna, may we buy some punctuation?

I think that I am gathering that if BC barely beats WOS, then they handed it to WOS.  If WOS wins by one, then it is a bit of a let down....and lastly if WOS runs the table on them, then they are not being good sports.  

If my interpretation is correct, then the first two scenarios are the burden that is beared when a team is a heavy favorite.  Such is life.  The last scenario in which WOS is accused of running up the score....neither team so far has complained.

I will tell you this, if WOS wins by one...I won't be let down at all.  I bet there are many Mustang faithful that feel the same way.

+1

This ain't the BCS!

8 minutes ago, SILVER AND BLACK said:

Yeah a win is win. Your not going to blow everybody out, but in this one I want the stangs to leave no doubt shatter the scoreboard 50 to 0 stamp it!!!!! The raidernation has spoken and to all you saints fans we coming to the boot Sunday get ready!!!!

yeah we can tell you're a newbie. as long as we win is all that matters. no matter the point difference. best believe we're going to go full force until the clock hits 0:00

12 minutes ago, SILVER AND BLACK said:

Yeah a win is win. Your not going to blow everybody out, but in this one I want the stangs to leave no doubt shatter the scoreboard 50 to 0 stamp it!!!!! The raidernation has spoken and to all you saints fans we coming to the boot Sunday get ready!!!!

I must admit your expectations are more ambitious than mine.

For me is it this simple:

1 point win=3-0

If coming within 1 point of WO-S gets the Cardinals through next week and the rest of the year and gives some hope to future and potential future opponents, then more power to them.

Also, if you want to trash talk about an NFL game, we have a forum for that.