Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

6 minutes ago, SILVER AND BLACK said:

Wosgrad don't know who you are talking about but my  English teacher Mr RamseyI believe,I never had a female teacher when I was in school but math and that was the 8th grade.l thought we were talking about high school football and nothing else 

You missed WOSgrads point. He wasn't being salty at all. He was trying to tell you that NFL trash talking is permitted. Just not on the high school forum. There's an NFL forum to trash talk NFL. 

3 hours ago, dj said:

Lol, someone is thinking with there heart instead of there head. And no disrespect to BC but they will try to put up a fight. But I truly don't know if BC can cross the 50 yrd line against them unless it's in mop up duty time.in case u haven't seen how gud this defense is I would advise you to go look at film on them. They 0 chance of winning been one dimensional against this team!!   

One way that BC may cross the 50 yard line is an on side kick or fake punt.  Don't be surprised. We have seen it many times before when teams are over matched. They will try anything out of desperation.

22 minutes ago, td said:

You missed WOSgrads point. He wasn't being salty at all. He was trying to tell you that NFL trash talking is permitted. Just not on the high school forum. There's an NFL forum to trash talk NFL. 

Save your typing fingers trying to penetrate that brain, td.  Jim Ramsden apparently couldn't either.

Those games in 04 and 05 were great games. The one in 2011 WOS only scores were on KR's I believe. BC had some special talent those years though. Johnny Dishon, Cody Sparks, Matt Menard, Cameron Dishon type guys. 

Not sure the Wing-T will ever beat great teams like WOS though. Saw it vs Carthage last year. Also will Cayce Draper be back? That's a huge factor. Think BC will keep it respectable ish. WOS 35-14

7 hours ago, BC Cardinal97 said:

I'm disappointed in some wos fans. All this thread has been doing is cutting down Bridge city's heart and confidence. I know y'all have more class than that lol . This isn't directed at all of y'all those people and everyone else on this thread knows who I'm talking about lol.

I'm not sure who you're talking about but it's a message board and it's meant for people to talk ish. Wait until it's your son that they're talking about. Lol. You have to learn not to take it too serious. It's all in fun.