Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

8 hours ago, BC is back said:

Get ready for a dog fight. Cause it's coming

Please yall don't get ur hopes up. That d-line probably the best to play there in many years. ND the offense can't be stopped !! 42-0. To b honest they don't have a prayer. Starters will b out the game by the 3rd quarter. 

14 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Reminds me of a certain team a few years ago that because Dubios was there coach they can now compete with WOS. 

Good point.  And that other team was considerably better and I don't think WOS was as good.  BC is going to steadily improve and will give the Mustangs a game relatively soon.  I just don't think it's this year.  

14 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Reminds me of a certain team a few years ago that because Dubios was there coach they can now compete with WOS. 

If u know football a slot -the offense want go far. Someone is unblocked every play. If anyone of u truly loves football take a peak at wat this Mandel king,morrious Joseph, t.brown are doing to other teams.

25 minutes ago, dj said:

Sorry Td I thought he was still hurt. But for all BC hopefuls on this mr.jD  is coming to town so hopefully they don't let there mouthpiece get them 60 scored on them!

I think he'll be back. Wasn't anything serious. Just being cautious I think. 

I think if BC can score and just keep it fairly close (like less than 3 tds) then I like BC chances as they look to improve over last year. WOS is just a well oiled machine that has unlimited resources and Coached by the best so if you can at least score then you might be part of an elite group!

10 hours ago, LCM17 said:

48 -O Mustangs 

I agree with you.  Slot-t or wing-t doesn't bold well against this team. I think lc-m is a very talented team but they are running the wrong offense. They have very gud kids at the skill position. Can't understand why crouch want spread it out and then from the formation run it or better yet swing the ball out to ur backs.making urself one dimensional handy caps a team like that. 

51 minutes ago, dj said:

I agree with you.  Slot-t or wing-t doesn't bold well against this team. I think lc-m is a very talented team but they are running the wrong offense. They have very gud kids at the skill position. Can't understand why crouch want spread it out and then from the formation run it or better yet swing the ball out to ur backs.making urself one dimensional handy caps a team like that. 

I don't know why either. LCM would be a lot better in a spread or pistol formation. We still would not have won the game but I honestly think we would have kept our defense off the field more. If you remember our "Bojo" years with Coach Moody he ran the wing t and it didn't work then. I'd rather be back in the wishbone when I played there then run this current offense. 

10 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Kennadale runs the slot T

Yes they do. I watched film on them on last year they appear to be physical and there running backs looked good. I don't know they return but I'll make the drive to Nac to watch the game. Also Kennedale plays against better competition in the DFW 

It shouldn't even be a question if BC is going to score. They have scored 50+ both weeks. They will score. Now how many is the question. WOS always murders teams that run the slot t. But I can promise you Dubois will have his squad ready for this one.