Nederland is open, Barrow Resigns

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

The Bulldogs were not very competitive They got blown out by every good team they played and also PAM who we saw choke like Prescott FBM was not very good. Name a good team that the Bulldogs beat!  You can’t because there wasn’t one

That's all in the past now and NISD is taking the proper steps to see that the future is brighter. Ive always respected Neds program and wished them the best, I still do.

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

The Bulldogs were not very competitive They got blown out by every good team they played and also PAM who we saw choke like Prescott FBM was not very good. Name a good team that the Bulldogs beat!  You can’t because there wasn’t one

Rent-free. Per the usual 😂 @ThaGhost @Austin1985 @navydawg31 @KF89

1 hour ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

That's all in the past now and NISD is taking the proper steps to see that the future is brighter. Ive always respected Neds program and wished them the best, I still do.

Yes, time to move forward. One last thing. If its indeed true that the Head coaches of other sports  at Nederland are undercutting football and or other sports,  maybe it's time they too are dealt with accordingly. A statewide search is on to hire a Head Football Coach -AD. Internal issues imo should be dealt with Now rather than left to the incoming Leader. Whatever steps are needed to cleanse and unify the cause should be taken now rather then thrown in the lap of the next man up.....jmo

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

That game went into OT if I remember correctly. 26 or 27 to 20 was the final. 

That was the game where Shea broke his foot. Conner came in early in the second quarter, if I recall correctly. If that hadn’t happened, I don’t think that game would have been so close.

3 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

That was the game where Shea broke his foot. Conner came in early in the second quarter, if I recall correctly. If that hadn’t happened, I don’t think that game would have been so close.

That whole game seemed weird to me. 

On 1/21/2024 at 8:53 AM, spidersal said:

PAM and Silsbee are not in Ned's district.   My statement stands as far as district

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Word on the street TD is occupied in more ways than one, read on smoaky he's lined up for the Lucas Lovejoy gig, I'll believe it when I see it, they do have a board meeting tonight. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Seems like he's a busy guy these days. @Matthew328

To coach or to select a coach?