#2 Silsbee vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

I get Silsbee may have some trouble stopping Bellville's offense, but that works both ways. One or two stops might be all you need in this game to get a win. Silsbee has a crazy amount of talent offensively for a 4A school.

Miller will go Bo Jackson Tecmo Bowl on these boys if their defense ain't on point.

They were also pretty well behaved against Gatesville for what it's worth.

20 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

As I’ve said… we are comparing a kid that’s a DT to a kid that plays WR/RB/DB… it’s not a fair comparison really lol

I agree to an extent. "Best player" to me equates to the biggest impact. In that regard, a DT who takes every defensive snap, if he's truly THAT good can have as much or more impact than a WR/RB who will not touch the ball every down.

6 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Nah, I've seen plenty of 99's. 90 for LCM in 21, Morris Joseph for WOS back in 15 & 16 that I've seen come to mind. I've never seen anything like Miller when he's healthy, truly. And you're right, plenty of kids have taken over games. Miller is just different. 

Gas, you have to understand. It's personal with 89Falcon.

1 hour ago, Gasilla said:

Nah, I've seen plenty of 99's. 90 for LCM in 21, Morris Joseph for WOS back in 15 & 16 that I've seen come to mind. I've never seen anything like Miller when he's healthy, truly. And you're right, plenty of kids have taken over games. Miller is just different. 

I’m not saying this to compare him to Miller. Those kids you mentioned were good.. but not as good as this kid. Did Notre Dame, Alabama, Oregon, Texas A&M, Texas (Just to name a few) all offer Morris Joseph and 90 for LCM? Where they top 150 recruits nationally? So I respectively disagree with your assessment of there are plenty of 99s out there because there aren’t. If I’m wrong please correct me

26 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I’m not saying this to compare him to Miller. Those kids you mentioned were good.. but not as good as this kid. Did Notre Dame, Alabama, Oregon, Texas A&M, Texas (Just to name a few) all offer Morris Joseph and 90 for LCM? Where they top 150 recruits nationally? So I respectively disagree with your assessment of there are plenty of 99s out there because there aren’t. If I’m wrong please correct me

LCM 90 is Amier Washington currently with Texas Tech and he some other offers one was Baylor

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am being told by some very high up UIL guys that this game will not take place. Bellville will advance to the 4th round.

The UIL officials made this decision under the advisement of 89Falcon.

Silsbee is appealing the decision.

You had me at first when I started reading this😂😂 

1 hour ago, BBfan061 said:

Morris Joseph just finished his career at Auburn.

To Coach Rowe and the Brahmans, I suggest:

1. Talk about their mamas.

2. Use that P word that women hate. 

3. Use “boy,” not that other word. Its 2023. 

4. Flop.  Always flop. 

But honestly, i can see this one being a higher-scoring affair with the last possession telling the tale. Silsbee might have problems with the Slot T, but I don’t expect Bellville to stop that a Silsbee O, either.  

Extracurriculars in this one have the potential to be devastating for Silsbee in this matchup. I think the Tigers get it done. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

4. Flop.  Always flop. 

But honestly, i can see this one being a higher-scoring affair with the last possession telling the tale. Silsbee might have problems with the Slot T, but I don’t expect Bellville to stop that a Silsbee O, either.  

Extracurriculars in this one have the potential to be devastating for Silsbee in this matchup. I think the Tigers get it done. 

CB has confirmed it. Tigers win. We eating steak friday night!!

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

4. Flop.  Always flop. 

"Boy"????? The other word would get 15 yard every damn time I heard it.