#2 Silsbee vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

3 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Same as the Tigers having to show they can hang with them right,you’re usually pretty real when it comes down to these games,go watch the film ..they are the real deal

Oh i know they are good. No doubt. But lets be honest if CT was coaching that Defense i believe we would be playing the mustangs instead. 

6 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

I ain’t going there lol

Thats what im saying. I believe the Tigers can be beat no doubt but i believe its going to take a team that can lock down there receivers and run game. They run heavy can  they throw the ball? If we can slow them force a couple of 3 and outs and they have trouble stopping the offense its going to be tuff for them. Now if this was Pleasant Grove id be sweating more

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Thats what im saying. I believe the Tigers can be beat no doubt but i believe its going to take a team can lock down there receivers and run game. They run heavy can  they throw the ball? If we can slow them force a couple of 3 and outs and they have trouble stopping the offense its going to be tuff for them. Now if this was Pleasant Grove id be sweating more

Pleasant Grove of 2017 was the best I’ve personally seen,Bellville can and will throw on other than 3rd down,you can’t sell out on the run like you would HJ

Just now, wo-s#1 said:

Pleasant Grove of 2017 was the best I’ve personally seen,Bellville can and will throw on other than 3rd down,you can’t sell out on the run like you would HJ

There saying this PG team might be the best coming through. Some have picked them over carthage. We will see what happens friday night 🐅🐅

1 minute ago, Mballler#1 said:

Anything can happen you know you make it sound like they are better than Carthage it sounds like to me that they haven’t played anyone either Silsbee hung 60 on madisonville last time they played them after madisonville beat Bellville last year.

This ain’t last year