Bellville (49) @ West Orange-Stark (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

Just now, Sledge said:

Slot T just too much for Mustangs.

They couldn't go back and watch the film from what worked before. I bet they were told to. Did it. And we see the results. You can lead a horse to water...

Did u see how bad we can't tackle...

!!:35-0-2-0-1

You've alerted the ScoreboardBot:

Score Alert: Bellville(35) @ West Orange-Stark(0) Q2 0:1

2 minutes ago, Speck430 said:

they beat Sealy 69-0.  That same team that gave Silsbee all they wanted last night.  Dont get me wrong, Silsbee is a great team.  Dont discount Bellville just because of the District they play in.

I’m not discounting them at all, but your 100 point stat can be discounted because of the district they’re in.  That’s the only point I was making.  Obviously they’re a good team.  

20 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

U there B?

I would never subject myself to watch this in person lol, as a former player it hurts me to my core to see WOS in such disarray. Everyone blaming coaching (that's partially a key reason), but you can tell by the body language of the players they just ready for the game to be over - absolutely no fight/grit

Please let this coaching staff go and find the best QUALIFIED coaches money can buy. Our kids and community deserve better. This is completely unacceptable! Absolutely destroying Mustang tradition in less than two years. The foundation of WOS football has always been hard nosed defense, innovative offense, and disciplined play. Their conditioning was second to none. Flat embarrassing!

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I knew when I saw Vidor run this in the scrimmage that they didn't learn anything losing to Bellville last year. We were able to keep it close and respectful. Now at halftime, it looks like Brahmas want to break some more records against WOS. 

Against all the good teams they’ve played this year their athleticism has kept them in it, but you have to have some clue what’s going on to play against the slot-t

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Same team, but not the same team.  They’ve rolled over.  Unless you think bellville is 35 points better than all those teams.  

I’m not saying that… but WOS playing bad and not being their usual selves I get that… but Bellville has a good team. I’m not saying they would beat those other teams. But after watching Jasper vs Columbia video and the Silsbee game from last night you gotta wonder was that district a little hyped up? Is that not a fair question?

Just now, bzy said:

I would never subject myself to watch this in person lol, as a former player it hurts me to my core to see WOS in such disarray. Everyone blaming coaching (that's partially a key reason), but you can tell by the body language of the players they just ready for the game to be over - absolutely no fight/grit

Your right classmate. And what u havn't seen on the field is what we all know. The kids havn't been in it for a while now. The Silsbee game was a bad turning point for the morale and the respect of the staff.

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Against all the good teams they’ve played this year their athleticism has kept them in it, but you have to have some clue what’s going on to play against the slot-t

He was on staff when we beat them. He should know what we did before.

Give Bellville full credit on the best defense they ever had against us. Go win it all. Good luck from Mustangs fans everywhere.

If u can't tell... I expect zero halftime adjustments. I'll look to see if we ever been shutout in the playoffs