Bellville (49) @ West Orange-Stark (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

This is so hard to watch! This is not Mustang football. Our kids are disorganised on defense and offense. This is a coaching issue. With the athletes that WOS gets year in and year out there is no excuse for this performance. I hope the school board will take action. We should find the best qualified coach we can find to get this program back on track. We handed the keys to the winningest program in the State of Texas to a coach with no head coaching experience. Our kids deserve better .

3 minutes ago, Mustang1980 said:

This is so hard to watch! This is not Mustang football. Our kids are disorganised on defense and offense. This is a coaching issue. With the athletes that WOS gets year in and year out there is no excuse for this performance. I hope the school board will take action. We should find the best qualified coach we can find to get this program back on track. We handed the keys to the winningest program in the State of Texas to a coach with no head coaching experience. Our kids deserve better .

I totally agree!! Heads need to roll!!

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

He is a good guy, but man what I'm seeing tonight is pretty sad. 

I have no complaints about the man himself. His good friend has told me more about his past than most know. And I know he would be a great mentor to these kids. But not the level of excellence we demand. And this will eventually come to pass. It won't take long to right the ship.

!!:28-0-2-1-23

You've alerted the ScoreboardBot:

Score Alert: Bellville(28) @ West Orange-Stark(0) Q2 1:23

9 minutes ago, Speck430 said:

yall realize that Bellville has scored almost 100 more points than Silsbee and given up about 100 less points?  Bellville is not a ho hum team.  They have absolutely embarrassed teams this season.

You realize that bellville doesn’t have a single team on their schedule that finished the season with a winning record?  Bellville is solid, don’t get me wrong, but they’re in at least 3 dogfights in Silsbee’s district.  

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

You realize that bellville doesn’t have a single team on their schedule that finished the season with a winning record?  Bellville is solid, don’t get me wrong, they’re in at least 3 dogfights in Silsbee’s district.  

That weak schedule doesn’t seem to have mattered much

Just now, bullets13 said:

You realize that bellville doesn’t have a single team on their schedule that finished the season with a winning record?  Bellville is solid, don’t get me wrong, they’re in at least 3 dogfights in Silsbee’s district.  

they beat Sealy 69-0.  That same team that gave Silsbee all they wanted last night.  Dont get me wrong, Silsbee is a great team.  Dont discount Bellville just because of the District they play in.