*Friday, Aug. 11 Scrimmages*/Post updates here

AggiesAreWe

I was there.  Basically, PAM's Oline has to improve but they have another week to get better.  Stover's arm is strong but missed some opportunities.  Once the team scored 1st, they played better as a unit

WB's dline is salty but the offense needs work.  Playing in the SEC-West will be a carbon copy of last year if the offense doesn't get it together and fast

LCM 15 yrd TD Pass. PAT good.

20-6 Bears.

Both these teams are well coached should be in great position come playoffs. Bears are very balanced offense and weren't fooled by the slot T. Orangefield playing up 2 divs and it shows that the still need some experience in the backfield. Lots of fumbles and slips. 

There still playing but I'm out. Good luck to both my neighbors this season. Nice to see the stadium lights on again. My first trip back to Bear country in 25 years. Can they get rid of the community horse troughs in the restrooms?

8 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

LCM 15 yrd TD Pass. PAT good.

20-6 Bears.

Both these teams are well coached should be in great position come playoffs. Bears are very balanced offense and weren't fooled by the slot T. Orangefield playing up 2 divs and it shows that the still need some experience in the backfield. Lots of fumbles and slips. 

There still playing but I'm out. Good luck to both my neighbors this season. Nice to see the stadium lights on again. My first trip back to Bear country in 25 years. Can they get rid of the community horse troughs in the restrooms?

OF is a bigger school than they get credit for. Lcm didn't have many more kids.

36 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I was there.  Basically, PAM's Oline has to improve but they have another week to get better.  Stover's arm is strong but missed some opportunities.  Once the team scored 1st, they played better as a unit

WB's dline is salty but the offense needs work.  Playing in the SEC-West will be a carbon copy of last year if the offense doesn't get it together and fast

yea thats what i was worried about is the offense getting better with moving the ball. The defense settled down last year but with wb losing all these kids its going to be tough this year in the "SEC-West" lol

9 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

OF is a bigger school than they get credit for. Lcm didn't have many more kids.

How is that possible? I believe the UIL sets the numbers. Lets not ignore the fact that LCM is scrimmaging a significantly smaller school and not dominating. That should be a red flag for what is to come in district play.

1 minute ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

How is that possible? I believe the UIL sets the numbers. Lets not ignore the fact that LCM is scrimmaging a significantly smaller school and not dominating. That should be a red flag for what is to come in district play.

No. OF put about the same numbers on the field. The size difference for LCM in the trenches made the difference 

3 minutes ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

That's what I'm trying to say. On the football field tonight OF numbers was not significantly smaller in my opinion 

52 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Yeah I was expecting PAM to completely steam roll WB. The Bruins defense is solid and tackled well. The WB offense is non-existent. That play calling is straight trash! PAM has a couple burners at WR. The QB has a cannon. They will be a tough out when they all get on the same page.

14 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

I dont know I know the score from a classmate but what I'm hereing wos is getting back on track

Yea because if we're going to be good this year then Diboll and Woodville is my only concern but then again if we had the games shake up in district like last year  then it will be a fun ride just as long as we get in this time.

28 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Yea because if we're going to be good this year then Diboll and Woodville is my only concern but then again if we had the games shake up in district like last year  then it will be a fun ride just as long as we get in this time.

I wouldnt worry about woodville they quit with 10 min on the clock

28 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Yeah I was expecting PAM to completely steam roll WB. The Bruins defense is solid and tackled well. The WB offense is non-existent. That play calling is straight trash! PAM has a couple burners at WR. The QB has a cannon. They will be a tough out when they all get on the same page.

After watching the film, i like the defense. That 1st defense can play and they swarm to the ball. They returned their entire secondary minus the transfer to Kelly a couple weeks ago. however, they looked good. wish they could've played more reps. maybe next week they will play more. As far as the offense. I did see some improvement with the qb moving in the pocket and making the throws receivers have to catch the ball. Thirds replacement at rb is nice as well. If the Oline blocks he will make defenders miss in the open fields and strike up the band!!