It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s like this… you can look at impeachments and say “witch hunt!” You can look at 1/6 and say “but BLM riots!” You can look at rape charges and say “but Hunter Biden!” You can look at unemployment and a devastated stock market and say “but COVID!” You can look at the nonstop string of insults and say “but he’s sticking up for us!” You can look at his ignorance of the bureaucratic process and say “but he’s an outsider!” You can look at his corruption and say “so what? He donated his salary!” You can look at the fact that he lost both houses in 18 and then the presidency in 20 and yell “I bet they cheated!”

Or you can face facts and realize that your idol is actually a piece of crap. 

There seems to be no bottom for the corruption in this FBI and DOJ.

But Cardinalbacker just wants to lament with foam coming out of his mouth about how bad Orange Man is. 

The froth and foam coming out of his mouth about Trump is truly blinding him.

Go get help. I can’t say it enough.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s like this… you can look at impeachments and say “witch hunt!” You can look at 1/6 and say “but BLM riots!” You can look at rape charges and say “but Hunter Biden!” You can look at unemployment and a devastated stock market and say “but COVID!” You can look at the nonstop string of insults and say “but he’s sticking up for us!” You can look at his ignorance of the bureaucratic process and say “but he’s an outsider!” You can look at his corruption and say “so what? He donated his salary!” You can look at the fact that he lost both houses in 18 and then the presidency in 20 and yell “I bet they cheated!”

Or you can face facts and realize that your idol is actually a piece of crap. 

I will leave you to your beliefs, but when you call a Democrat, and dare i say one that wont acknowledge his own grandchild, more Christian you won your argument with yourself and the others that vote with the demonic party.

My idol is the Holy Trinity.

Good day. 

On 7/19/2023 at 2:14 PM, Reagan said:

But, nothings been true so far!  I heard last night what I’ve been saying — they can’t beat him!  So they come up with trumped up charges!  Uh, no pun intended!  
By the way, you understand that if they put him in a cell that the secret service would have to be there also.  You actually think the Supreme Court would allow that?  Especially when, again, everything is made up!  
In all honestly, I say keep bringing the bogus charges.  His polls and fund raising continue to go through the roof.  People know all this is a con game!!

I’ll guarantee you Mark Meadows and Rudy are singing like a pair of canaries. The truth will out, and you don’t have to believe it for it to be true.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I’ll guarantee you Mark Meadows and Rudy are singing like a pair of canaries. The truth will out, and you don’t have to believe it for it to be true.

Yep….an if the DOJ and FBI act on what Meadows and Rudy are singing then the Big Guy and Crackhead Hunter will be behind bars. Lol

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

Trump is going to get creamed by Biden in the general. 56% of voters say “I’ll never vote for trump,” but here we are with trump leading all others for the r nomination. 

Was that taken from a Voting Poll or a Strippers Pole? 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

When you have nothing positive to say about your own candidate... attack the other guy's family?  

That's not a winning strategy, you know..... right?

I know the Big Guy has an outstanding record and if full Integrity, Class, and Dignity

There’s a difference between actual evidence and made up BS to bludgeon your opponent in a up coming campaign election. 

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

A vote for trump is like cashing in your retirement and your kids' college fund to bet on Lumberton Raiders to win the football state championship in '23... and then telling everybody else how stupid they are for not supporting the locals like you do.  

Trump is leading by A LOT and will get the Republican nomination unless he actually does shoot someone on 5th avenue.

The Democrats are turning on Biden as most polls they believe he can't do the job.....add his pending legal troubles, along with the Hunter mess, I would not call it a sure thing to beat Trump......The other issue with Biden is the debates, more than likely he won't debate......and ulike Trump not "needing to debate cause of his numbers", Biden will give the appearance he is not fit enough to debate........

Add the possibility of a 3rd party candidate.....If that happens, that only benefits Trump.....

So, I would not go as far s saying Trump can't win......if Trump was not a threat, you wouldn't be talking about him so much......

14 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I know the Big Guy has an outstanding record and if full Integrity, Class, and Dignity

There’s a difference between actual evidence and made up BS to bludgeon your opponent in a up coming campaign election. 

Made up BS?  You can hear Trump in his own voice trying to get the AG to "find the votes" in the exact number Trump needs to win... He'll be indicted for it shortly.... and it's still made-up BS.  

What ever happened to "why wasn't anybody charged for the insurrection?"  You sure shut up about that after people started getting convicted for seditious conspiracy, didn't you? 

What will you be saying about Rudy when he flips in the next few weeks?  The whole wide world is wrong about Trump.  We should all ignore the evidence that keeps being placed in front of our lyin' eyes, right?  

Y'all are sad. 

2 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Trump is leading by A LOT and will get the Republican nomination unless he actually does shoot someone on 5th avenue.

The Democrats are turning on Biden as most polls they believe he can't do the job.....add his pending legal troubles, along with the Hunter mess, I would not call it a sure thing to beat Trump......The other issue with Biden is the debates, more than likely he won't debate......and ulike Trump not "needing to debate cause of his numbers", Biden will give the appearance he is not fit enough to debate........

Add the possibility of a 3rd party candidate.....If that happens, that only benefits Trump.....

So, I would not go as far s saying Trump can't win......if Trump was not a threat, you wouldn't be talking about him so much......

You're on the right track.... Trump can't win, and that's why the Democrats/Liberal media are talking about him so much.  They're making sure to keep the nutjobs fired up and solidly behind Trump so that no other Repubs get nominated.  They're counting on the Trumpskins to rally around and make sure Trump is on the ballot in '24 AND to guarantee that Dem voters and moderates show up to vote against Trump.  If there was another "R" option, those votes might be up for grabs, but with Trump on the ballot those votes are guaranteed to be for "I don't care, as long as it's not Trump."

I honestly thought that the Rs might turn on Trump by this point and we'd see Trump as the 3rd party guy, knocking the R candidate out of contention.  I guess I gave a lot of people more credit than they deserve.  At this point I don't think you'll see conservative victories in the next 5-6 election cycles.  They're officially the party of the out-of-touch old mean white guys than nobody under the age of 40 will ever vote for, period.  

Trump voters are literally the BISD voters who keep trying to get the school board re-populated with folks who will to rename the stadium after Butch Thomas. 

Think about it.  

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You're on the right track.... Trump can't win, and that's why the Democrats/Liberal media are talking about him so much.  They're making sure to keep the nutjobs fired up and solidly behind Trump so that no other Repubs get nominated.  They're counting on the Trumpskins to rally around and make sure Trump is on the ballot in '24 AND to guarantee that Dem voters and moderates show up to vote against Trump.  If there was another "R" option, those votes might be up for grabs, but with Trump on the ballot those votes are guaranteed to be for "I don't care, as long as it's not Trump."

I honestly thought that the Rs might turn on Trump by this point and we'd see Trump as the 3rd party guy, knocking the R candidate out of contention.  I guess I gave a lot of people more credit than they deserve.  At this point I don't think you'll see conservative victories in the next 5-6 election cycles.  They're officially the party of the out-of-touch old mean white guys than nobody under the age of 40 will ever vote for, period.  

Trump voters are literally the BISD voters who keep trying to get the school board re-populated with folks who will to rename the stadium after Butch Thomas. 

Think about it.  

You must be either a democrat or liberal media because trump is all you talk about.

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Democrats/Liberal media are talking about him so much.  They're making sure to keep the nutjobs fired up and solidly behind Trump so that no other Repubs get nominated. 

It's about the revenue.......CNN makes money off trump.

30% of my post was about Trump, the other 70% was about Biden and a third party candidate.....your response only focused on Trump......why?

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

Trump is going to get creamed by Biden in the general. 56% of voters say “I’ll never vote for trump,” but here we are with trump leading all others for the r nomination. 

You need to stop drinking that contaminated bc water and sharing pipes with hb 

9 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

It's about the revenue.......CNN makes money off trump.

30% of my post was about Trump, the other 70% was about Biden and a third party candidate.....your response only focused on Trump......why?

The same reason why when my wife talks for 3 hours about remodeling the house, 2 hours about her girlfriend's FB posts, 4 hours about why we need new living room furniture and I only concentrate on the 2 min discussion on what's for supper.