Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

President Biden aides have found at least one more batch of classified documents located at a location other than the Penn Biden Center office in Washington, D.C. that he used in the years after he was vice president during the Obama administration, Fox News has confirmed.

A source told NBC News, which first reported the development, that aides to Biden have been searching for additional documents that contained classified material in other locations that may have been used by the president.

On no! Say it isn’t so! 😂

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

My, my!!  Let’s hear your spin, big girl, how this isn’t the same as Trump.  biden should be treated the same way he treated Trump.  It’s time to impeach the mother(you know the rest).  Those were the words used by Dems, before Trump was ever inaugurated.  

Man, I’d forgotten that. They really are a sorry bunch. Trump crashed their party …. Money siphoning after laundering it in Ukraine. 

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

More????? How much constitutes a raid?

More classified documents found in Biden's Delaware garage, White House reveals

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Waiting for the raid any day now.😂

The Classified documents in Biden’s garage were safe.  They were in there by his Corvette.  The guy who hates fossil fuels loves his gas guzzling, big horsepower Corvette.  Still, the double standard of the Justice Department is extremely concerning.  It should concern all of us, R & D.  Someday the Republicans will be in charge, then they may throw their weight around.  This is to close to Gestapo or KGB tactics, whoever may be in charge.

it's always kinda funny on here when folks on either side spend a whole lot of effort excusing their guy's behavior, but then try to crucify the other guy for the same thing.  Literally every one of you downplayed or totally dismissed Mar a Lago.  If that wasn't a big deal, this certainly isn't, as it's on a much, much smaller scale.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, the law enforcement response should be the same, at least kind of.  Trump had 325 govt documents, including 160 secret and 60 top secret documents, stored haphazardly in 12 boxes at a storage room at his house.  His possession of these documents was intentional.  Biden forgot about 10 documents in a locked closet from his vice presidency, and a had a handful of documents at his house.  Kinda apples and oranges, That said, it's hilarious watching the right pretend that this is all of a sudden a big deal when Trump's much more serious act was "just a witch hunt" a few months ago, and also watching the left pretend like this means nothing, when Trump's acts were akin to treason a few months ago.  The hypocrisy of both sides knows no bounds, but it's pretty entertaining.  The first page of this thread with the outraged comments about how hypocritical the left is was especially amusing.  

44 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

it's always kinda funny on here when folks on either side spend a whole lot of effort excusing their guy's behavior, but then try to crucify the other guy for the same thing.  Literally every one of you downplayed or totally dismissed Mar a Lago.  If that wasn't a big deal, this certainly isn't, as it's on a much, much smaller scale.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, the law enforcement response should be the same, at least kind of.  Trump had 325 govt documents, including 160 secret and 60 top secret documents, stored haphazardly in 12 boxes at a storage room at his house.  His possession of these documents was intentional.  Biden forgot about 10 documents in a locked closet from his vice presidency, and a had a handful of documents at his house.  Kinda apples and oranges, That said, it's hilarious watching the right pretend that this is all of a sudden a big deal when Trump's much more serious act was "just a witch hunt" a few months ago, and also watching the left pretend like this means nothing, when Trump's acts were akin to treason a few months ago.  The hypocrisy of both sides knows no bounds, but it's pretty entertaining.  The first page of this thread with the outraged comments about how hypocritical the left is was especially amusing.  

My take on this hasn't really got anything to do with Trump or Biden, I don't see either as a major deal and certainly don't think either was holding these documents for nefarious intentions.

What I think is pathetic is the difference in reaction from federal law enforcement and the media on the two occurrences.

There is no denying that and it certainly isn't hypocritical to call it out.  

But, it's always been this way and I sure don't see it changing.

The different outrage and justice for the two different parties is comical. It’s been none stop even before Trump took office even if the DOJ and FBI had to make it up. 

If a President is able to pardon anyone and declassify pretty much any document then I don’t see how it’s a big issue for an ex president to have documents in their possession as long as they’re secure. How do we know these documents haven’t been declassified if he has that kind of power. Many Presidents in the past have done the same. None of there homes got raided including the current Fake President.

Now a VP on the other hand is very limited in his declassification powers from what I’ve read. 

Maybe I am just missing something.

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

My take on this hasn't really got anything to do with Trump or Biden, I don't see either as a major deal and certainly don't think either was holding these documents for nefarious intentions.

What I think is pathetic is the difference in reaction from federal law enforcement and the media on the two occurrences.

There is no denying that and it certainly isn't hypocritical to call it out.  

But, it's always been this way and I sure don't see it changing.

I agree completely with the first bolded statement.  

The second bolded statement, I'd argue the media is covering Biden pretty extensively here.  Any difference in media and law enforcement reaction could be explained as political bias, but there's also a huge difference in the amount of documents and also the motive, so that also could and should play a role in law enforcement response as well.  

It'll be interesting to see if the Biden docs were as "top secret" as the Trump docs... if anybody ever says, anyways. The main difference that I see is that the Feds were aware that Trump had the docs, then Trump's attorneys said that they'd all been turned over when they obviously hadn't.... in this instance it sounds like Biden's people sort of self-reported and immediately turned everything over.  But I honestly haven't read much on the subject.  

It's a pretty ironic turn of events, I've to say.  AG Garland just announced that they are launching an investigation.  

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I agree completely with the first bolded statement.  

The second bolded statement, I'd argue the media is covering Biden pretty extensively here.  Any difference in media and law enforcement reaction could be explained as political bias, but there's also a huge difference in the amount of documents and also the motive, so that also could and should play a role in law enforcement response as well.  

I think the main difference was simply Donald Trump, the raid was absolutely ridiculous, as was the media coverage.

Yes, the media is covering Biden, but not nearly as savage as they were on Trump, but, like I said, that's just the way it is.