Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

I'm going to put this out there:  Could this all be a Democratic ploy to get rid of JoeBama?  And could Commielina Harris be leading the way?!  I'm sure she got PO when he said he was going to run again.  So...

Well, Hank Johnson of Guam tipping over fame, says these docs could have been planted.  

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

I'm going to put this out there:  Could this all be a Democratic ploy to get rid of JoeBama?  And could Commielina Harris be leading the way?!  I'm sure she got PO when he said he was going to run again.  So...

Reagan, I think Obama is done with Joe. They got what they wanted out of him now it’s time for him to go. But I think you hit on something. I don’t think you’re going out on a limb. 

They’ve covered for Joe all this time, why not keep covering for him?

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Well, Hank Johnson of Guam tipping over fame, says these docs could have been planted.  

The guy is definitely not too bright but it makes you  wonder why all of a sudden the deep state would stop covering for him. I mean look what’s been suppressed for him the last 2 years. 

44 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The guy is definitely not too bright but it makes you  wonder why all of a sudden the deep state would stop covering for him. I mean look what’s been suppressed for him the last 2 years. 

I’m sure he was trying to imply that the R’s were behind this.  I believe that biden knew all along these docs were in his possession.  

22 hours ago, Big girl said:

Read the thread again I responded. Biden's team reported that they had found a few documents, and VOLUNTARILY submitted them.None of the documents contained nuclear codes. Trump lied, and he would not VOLUNTARILY submit the documents hence the raid.

You asked over and over why did Trump have these documents.  How about why did biden have them?  Was he selling them to the Chinese?  Strange how it works when the shoe is on biden’s foot.

What we know as of now:  These classified documents that JoeBama has were "found" November 2nd.  This was a week before the midterms.  Did not come to light until 2 months later.  Very curious on that!  The 3 places that have these classified documents are actually crime scenes.  So -- where is the FBI?!

34 minutes ago, Reagan said:

What we know as of now:  These classified documents that JoeBama has were "found" November 2nd.  This was a week before the midterms.  Did not come to light until 2 months later.  Very curious on that!  The 3 places that have these classified documents are actually crime scenes.  So -- where is the FBI?!

FBI- covering for the Dems

20 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Now a VP on the other hand is very limited in his declassification powers from what I’ve read. 
👆

Are you blind? The question am I missing something is a open question to any one that knows more about what I posted. 

There you go with selective comprehension.

How do you know he didnt have the power to declassify what he had? Wasn't it only about 10 documents