Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

1 hour ago, TxFan said:

Good thing for America is neither one of these clowns will be president again! 45th and 46th are garbage, bring on DeSantis and whoever the D's nominate! Time to move on and heal

Again, I'll ask:  What policies that Trump put forth and supported that were bad for America?  He always said he put America first.  Now, when I've ask this in the past, many anti-Trumpers said he did "mean" Tweets and and he was brash.  So, again -- what policies that Trump supported was bad for America that would make him garbage?  

PS:  His Tweets 'never" made it into policy!

8 hours ago, TxFan said:

Good thing for America is neither one of these clowns will be president again! 45th and 46th are garbage, bring on DeSantis and whoever the D's nominate! Time to move on and heal

I won’t say 45 was trash, 46 definitely is.  But, I hope DeSantis is the nominee.  Like Reagan asked, what policies put in place were bad for America?

51 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I won’t say 45 was trash, 46 definitely is.  But, I hope DeSantis is the nominee.  Like Reagan asked, what policies put in place were bad for America?

Orange Man Trash! Don’t know why he’s trash but he’s trash! That’s his answer.😀

9 hours ago, TxFan said:

That’s not the title of the thread. I know it’s hard to stay on topic. Orange man must still be attacking your mind again. 

Heal?…….😂🤣😂

Most of your side caused all the wounds while majority of the Republicans watched. They need to be tried for treason.

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

Again, I'll ask:  What policies that Trump put forth and supported that were bad for America?  He always said he put America first.  Now, when I've ask this in the past, many anti-Trumpers said he did "mean" Tweets and and he was brash.  So, again -- what policies that Trump supported was bad for America that would make him garbage?  

This has been asked of the anti-Trump crowd many times and never gets answered.  I’ll answer for them, they simply didn’t like his mean tweets and crude behavior and policies never entered into their opinions, they probably never even took the time to look into his policies (low information) or they would have seen the choice between him and the crooked fool was a no brainer.

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

Tax cuts that gave pennies to the workers, thousand dollar bills to the 1%.  Tariffs that did nothing more than take the tax cuts to middle class and use them to pay the increases. Was China hurt by tariffs? No.  Border policy was a waste and did nothing more than make the nation hyper-xenophobic. Failure to adopt policies to mitigate Covid-19 spread was disgraceful. Announcing infrastructure plans almost monthly and failing to ever be deliver was clownish. Environmental policies were most environmentally destructive ever.

As for documents, Biden’s offense is equal to jaywalking. Trump’s equal to DUI. 

53 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Tax cuts that gave pennies to the workers, thousand dollar bills to the 1%.  Tariffs that did nothing more than take the tax cuts to middle class and use them to pay the increases. Was China hurt by tariffs? No.  Border policy was a waste and did nothing more than make the nation hyper-xenophobic. Failure to adopt policies to mitigate Covid-19 spread was disgraceful. Announcing infrastructure plans almost monthly and failing to ever be deliver was clownish. Environmental policies were most environmentally destructive ever.

Of course you will justify biden having classified material.  It was just a little white lie.  Typical dim/lib.  

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Tax cuts created jobs. Were they supposed to give you a raise? How shallow. Tariffs weren’t designed to “hurt” China, just leveling the playing field. Border policies were working, especially looking at what Trump inherited. Couldn’t get bi-partisan funding for the wall, so he had to go around the dims. Please explain what Covid policies could have worked any better. Remember, Covid shut down everything but the illegals crossing the border. What infrastructure failures? What destructive environmental policies?

Typical stance for lame brain Biden.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

So we finally get a response from the left and this is it?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

Policy isn't all of politics, big part? Yes, a huge part in fact but not all

Other factors determine how well a president performs, I don't have Twitter so his "mean tweets" didn't bother me

When you go out of your way to be the most disliked person in America, don't scratch your head and wonder why old Joe got more votes than you... you can add Hillary to the list that also out voted him.

If D's would've picked a candidate other than Hillary they would've won '16 IMO

I usually don't respond to questions bout 45, if you disagree with anyone who likes the dude your ate up with TDS, I just don't care for him nothing more nothing less! I'm conservative in alot of views but I'd rather waste a vote on a 3rd party then vote R party these days

That being said I'll vote DeSantis in the primaries whether he runs or not, I just pray it's not Biden nor 45

5 hours ago, TxFan said:

Policy isn't all of politics, big part? Yes, a huge part in fact but not all

Other factors determine how well a president performs, I don't have Twitter so his "mean tweets" didn't bother me

When you go out of your way to be the most disliked person in America, don't scratch your head and wonder why old Joe got more votes than you... you can add Hillary to the list that also out voted him.

If D's would've picked a candidate other than Hillary they would've won '16 IMO

I usually don't respond to questions bout 45, if you disagree with anyone who likes the dude your ate up with TDS, I just don't care for him nothing more nothing less! I'm conservative in alot of views but I'd rather waste a vote on a 3rd party then vote R party these days

That being said I'll vote DeSantis in the primaries whether he runs or not, I just pray it's not Biden nor 45

Anyone who agrees with him is called racist, homophobe, misogynist, liar, fascist…..yeah, I can see how being said to have TDS would be more offensive.

I just heard some people on the radio talking and this might even be the reason Joebama is in the fix that he's in:  Some are saying this was an inside job to eventually end up getting JoeBama so he can't run again.  But, these people's hypothesis was that JoeBama is a complete idiot and brought this all on himself.  They said JoeBama has been an idiot for 40 years.  Thoughts?!

On 1/23/2023 at 3:10 AM, baddog said:

Anyone who agrees with him is called racist, homophobe, misogynist, liar, fascist…..yeah, I can see how being said to have TDS would be more offensive.

Sounds like you take offense to those names being called to folks who agree with him. While agreeing with all the names being called who don't agree with him. Hypocrisy?