Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Heard Congressman Hank Johnson, Democrat from Georgia, say that the classified documents could have been planted.  This is the same man that showed concern about the US putting to many troops on the island of Guam.  His concern was that the island could possibly become overpopulated and tip over.  Democrats, smdh!!

That guy is dumb as a hammer, fits right in.

Biden has already stated that he knew the documents were there.

By the way, this theory is also approved by Joy Behar, official spokesperson for the democratic party.

This Quote from Candace Owens is spot on. 

"If you didn't support Hillary in 2016, you ain't woman.

If you don't vote for Joe Biden in 2020, you ain't black.

If you still can't see that the Democrats are exactly what they accuse everyone else of being, you ain't smart."

Candace Owens

46 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

This Quote from Candace Owens is spot on. 

"If you didn't support Hillary in 2016, you ain't woman.

If you don't vote for Joe Biden in 2020, you ain't black.

If you still can't see that the Democrats are exactly what they accuse everyone else of being, you ain't smart."

Candace Owens

The true "blind loyalty".

The left doesn't like Candace, but everything she says is true...and that's probably why they don't like her.

16 hours ago, baddog said:

Big Girl’s silence is deafening.

Read the thread again I responded. Biden's team reported that they had found a few documents, and VOLUNTARILY submitted them.None of the documents contained nuclear codes. Trump lied, and he would not VOLUNTARILY submit the documents hence the raid.

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Read the thread again I responded. Biden's team reported that they had found a few documents, and VOLUNTARILY submitted them.None of the documents contained nuclear codes. Trump lied, and he would not VOLUNTARILY submit the documents hence the raid.

I bet Trump personally stuck in to Ole Joe’s garage in Ninja Mode an planted those Classified Documents and kept the imaginary Nuclear Codes for himself so he could use them as leverage to be President again. 

44 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That’s total BS. Biden didn’t even know he had them….. Really????

Trump lied about what? Nothing! You are so easily conquered. 

47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I guess if I steal your car and know I am about to be caught, if I VOLUNTARILY turn it over, then I am completely innocent. Isn’t that convenient?

What a mentality the left possesses. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The true "blind loyalty".

The left doesn't like Candace, but everything she says is true...and that's probably why they don't like her.

Another grifter profiteering off the Trumptards stupidity and naivety. Of course you would fall for it, SUCKER

Her husband runs Parler. I’ll let you connect the dots  

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Planted by whom? Is there no security? Next thing will be a video of people with MAGA hats on, planting documents by Biden’s Corvette. 

Understand the source, Johnson is an idiot.  There is no security.  The AG has confirmed these documents were not in a secure location.  biden needs to be charged!!

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Defend the po💩, you are a joke.  It is against the law, it doesn’t matter if he VOLUNTARILY submitted them or not.  This should have came out on November 2, but the Dims wanted to make sure the elections were done with, before revealing biden’s criminal actions.  Get over it, biden is no better than Trump, probably worse!

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Big girl, Trump never had nuclear codes.  Trump had what was previously classified documents.  Why?  Because he can!!  And -- because only "Presidents" can declassify documents.  So, there's the rub, isn't?!  JoeBama NEVER had the authority to declassify any documents.  As it stands now, there are 3 places related to JoeBama that holds "classified" documents.  Again, what's interesting is that China gave millions and millions of dollars to the Penn-Biden Center.  And the classified documents, and possibly more,  at this center just so happen to be concerning China and Ukraine.   Is it possible that any of these "classified" documents made its way to China from the "Big Guy?"  Thoughts?!

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Big girl, Trump never had nuclear codes.  Trump had what was previously classified documents.  Why?  Because he can!!  And -- because only "Presidents" can declassify documents.  So, there's the rub, isn't?!  JoeBama NEVER had the authority to declassify any documents.  As it stands now, there are 3 places related to JoeBama that holds "classified" documents.  Again, what's interesting is that China gave millions and millions of dollars to the Penn-Biden Center.  And the classified documents, and possibly more,  at this center just so happen to be concerning China and Ukraine.   Is it possible that any of these "classified" documents made its way to China from the "Big Guy?"  Thoughts?!

He can declassify them now. End of story according to you all