Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

7 minutes ago, TxFan said:

@Unwoke post a link saying one over the other can have classified documents.. your weak man...

2024 can't get here quick enough, tired of all these old ppl in office

😂😂😂 That’s your rebuttal for not understanding how Twitter works because you’re just too mentally challenged. Bless your Heart again Sweetheart.

The President has the Constitutional power to declassify documents. The VP is very limited.

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Uh…uh…uh

Now what you’re seeing and hearing in this video is not really what you’re seeing and hearing because it was posted on Twitter according to the mentality challenged Little Boys Hoodie & Txfan which are both the Same person in my opinion.😂

Why on earth would someone need 2 accounts? I get it I'm txfan, InMAGAWeTrust etc according to you

🤡 

32 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Glad you caught that. I was going to say the same thing but I got busy making some money. I never mentioned that name once. 😂

BS when I first joined you called me InMagaWeTrust,  I want to say you called me Rickey also... said I fit there profile racist etc... plz don't get caught in a 3rd lie, you already look silly

I have the posts to prove it

6 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

BS when I first joined you called me InMagaWeTrust,  I want to say you called me Rickey also... said I fit there profile racist etc... plz don't get caught in a 3rd lie, you already look silly

I have the posts to prove it

I did call you Rickie. Don’t recall a InMagaWeTrust but if it  did who cares. 😂 Stay on topic. Was the Twitter Video Real?

For someone that says he has a life and talks about people being on here all the time , you sure seem to be on here all the time.😂😂🤡

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I did call you Rickie. Stay on topic. Was the Twitter Video Real? 😂

So you didn't call me InMagaWeTrust? 

Your above post said you never mentioned that name shall I prove you wrong? 

I'm not sure why you think I'm going to bow down and defend biden, never have never will. I didn't watch your Twitter video, but whatever he said on there obviously came out his mouth

Are there legit Twitter posts that have credibility? Of course 

Are there some from random nut jobs with no credibility? Yeah from both sides, you only seem to post one side and run with it like a good 🐑 

2 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So you didn't call me InMagaWeTrust? 

Your above post said you never mentioned that name shall I prove you wrong? 

I'm not sure why you think I'm going to bow down and defend biden, never have never will. I didn't watch your Twitter video, but whatever he said on there obviously came out his mouth

Are there legit Twitter posts that have credibility? Of course 

Are there some from random nut jobs with no credibility? Yeah from both sides, you only seem to post one side and run with it like a good 🐑 

Thank you Precious.

15 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I did call you Rickie. Don’t recall a InMagaWeTrust but if it  did who cares. 😂 Stay on topic. Was the Twitter Video Real?

For someone that says he has a life and talks about people being on here all the time , you sure seem to be on here all the time.😂😂🤡

I get on here on my days off and free time... your on here all day everyday 🤥 lying

1 minute ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Answer the question 

If you want to go dig in other threads to find me calling you InMAGAweTrust’s knock yourself out. This thread has nothing to do with other threads. Don’t see it in this thread. At the end of the day your just a troll with no substance Precious.

To all the people defending Biden and playing the “I know you are but what am I” game, remember Biden knew about, and probably pushed the raid on Mar-a-Lago.

Trump was investigated every day of his presidency and nothing has come to fruition…..nothing! But we have those on here who think Biden is squeaky clean? What really kills me is that you all really know better but turn the blind eye and deaf ear.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

President Biden aides have found at least one more batch of classified documents located at a location other than the Penn Biden Center office in Washington, D.C. that he used in the years after he was vice president during the Obama administration, Fox News has confirmed.

A source told NBC News, which first reported the development, that aides to Biden have been searching for additional documents that contained classified material in other locations that may have been used by the president.

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

My, my!!  Let’s hear your spin, big girl, how this isn’t the same as Trump.  biden should be treated the same way he treated Trump.  It’s time to impeach the him.

White House Press Secretary having a tough time putting a spin on it, lol

This is the hidden content, please

Can you imagine trying to come up with daily excuses for this pathetic administration?

Gotta be the toughest job in the world.