Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Just did. 

Like I said you’re too LAZY to take the time to research. 

It’s readily available for NONLAZY  PEOPLE. LOL

Ok liar, still no source... your opinion has zero credibility with me! 

You post one Twitter post (biggest Twitter nerd 🤓 on here) and claim you were being generous about 80% lol... liar!

You claim one can have classified documents and one can't, yet you can't source it..... liar

Keep crawfishing 🤡 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Not gonna do work for a lazy troll. The VP does not have the same Constitutional Declassification Powers as the President. Not a Lie.

My post with CB was my opinion. I never sited a source. It’s no secret that a majority of Republicans Voters did not want McCarthy as Speaker. 
Not a Lie.

Here is one of the congressmen that held out on voting for McCarthy. He traveled Arizona a few weeks before the vote nomination of McCarthy an NO ONE wanted him as Speaker. Lol. The 80% of Republican Voters that I said didn’t want McCarthy was being generous.😂

Sound of a lazy Troll that just makes up Jibberish on the Fly. Lol

🤣, this doesn't prove 80+% don't approve of Mccarthy... keep trying though

21 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

You post one Twitter post (biggest Twitter nerd 🤓 on here) and claim you were being generous about 80% lol... liar!

You claim one can have classified documents and one can't, yet you can't source it..... liar

Keep crawfishing 🤡 

Not crawfishing, stand by post . Sorry your comprehension skills get in your way. Only liar on here is you pretending to know what your talking about.😂

25 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Keep crawfishing 🤡 

He's trying hard, embarrassing himself along the way! Making claims with nothing to back it up other than "trust me" 

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

Not crawfishing, stand by post . Sorry your comprehension skills get in your way. Only liar on here is you pretending to know what your talking about.😂

My dude you've been called out on your lies, move along.. what your doing is the very definition of crawfishing.. Twitter is not a source FYI

2 minutes ago, TxFan said:

My dude you've been called out on your lies, move along.. what your doing is the very definition of crawfishing.. Twitter is not a source FYI

You don’t even know how Twitter works. Lol, but that’s not surprising. It’s a platform not a publisher. See if can figure out the difference. 

Just now, Unwoke said:

You don’t even know how Twitter works. Lol, but that’s not surprising. It’s a platform bit a publisher. See if can figure out the difference. 

I don't have a Twitter, why do yall cry about Twitter (you) and facebook but use it as your defense every chance you get? Your too easy man

13 minutes ago, TxFan said:

All of your top news channels big and small have Twitter Accounts an post there news on Twitter so I guess they’re not a news source. 😂You just keep getting dumber and dumber. Sorry you can’t understand that.😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Just now, Unwoke said:

All of your top news channels big and small have Twitter Accounts an post there news on Twitter so I guess they’re not a news source. You just keep getting dumber and dumber. Sorry you can’t understand that.😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Twitter nerd is ultra Maga triggered! 

1 minute ago, TxFan said:

Wait til 2024 when the D's hand 45th consecutive losses! The epic meltdown will be a sight to see

If R's get away from 45 they can win if not they lose... FACTS

D's have a shot if they choose anyone but Biden and hillary

Stay on topic Sweet Heart. Your TDS is taking over.😂😂

Just now, Unwoke said:

😂😂😂 That’s your rebuttal for not understanding how Twitter works because you’re just too mentally challenged. Bless your Heart again. 

Twitter nerd, we're still waiting on links... imagine being a old dude on the internet all day posting others opinions, sounds 🤔 boring