Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

14 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

There is  a difference between Trump's possession and Biden's possession of classified documents .

Since Trump was President, he had the power to declassify documents. Since Biden wasn't, he had no such power.

So I agree, Biden should be impeached an never hold office again. 

Show me where presidents can and vice presidents can't.... 

Source= my opinion SMH

Just now, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So you have no source...  

I guess you expect me to believe you lol

The VP has limited declassification and classification powers but not as broad as the President. 

It doesn’t matter if I supplied you with a source because you’d just say it’s not a reliable source like the rest of your minions.

You never answered my question. Lol

Can the VP give Pardon’s?

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Biden's lawyers VOLUNTARILY contacted the National Archives dept when they noticed the documents. There was no need got a raid. What did Trump do? He kept them and alleged that he declassified them

Most of your post are alleged. Lol

They were found on 2 November 2022. Amazing how they waited till after the mid term elections for this information to come out. Lol

9 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The VP has limited declassification and classification powers but not as broad as the President. 

It doesn’t matter if I supplied you with a source because you’d just say it’s not a reliable source like the rest of your minions.

You never answered my question. Lol

Can the VP give Pardon’s?

Link your source... if you can't just say so 

What the hell does pardons have anything to do with anything... but no he can't 

17 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Link your source... if you can't just say so 

What the hell does pardons have anything to do with anything... but no he can't 

Surely you know how to do research? Get to work an learn something. Typical troll…wanting everyone else to do their work. Lol

Walls closing in!

The Dems TDS has got them into this mess.  If they left Trump alone with their continued false allegations then the actual truth about Joebama would prolly never have come out.  I've always said:  I'll play the game -- just let me know what the rules are.  The Dems have set the rules!  

This is the hidden content, please

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

No lying just facts. I know it’s hard for you to comprehend them. Lol

Heres the facts you got called out twice this week, once on the 80% Mccarthy disapprove of him @CardinalBacker called you out and you said it was your opinion lol

Now today you give one a pass and not the other on declassified documents, get called out on it and you crawfish telling @Boyz N Da Hood to do his own research when you can simply post a link and prove your point... well you can't so you've lied twice 1+1 =2.... that's how many times you've lied 🤓🤣

Let’s see…..Trump had classified documents (which is ok) and gets raided. Whatever happened about that?

Biden has classified documents (which VPs don’t have near the security clearance as the President) and the left backs him and makes excuses. You see, the left is never about what is legal, just what they can get away with. 

6 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Heres the facts you got called out twice this week, once on the 80% Mccarthy disapprove of him @CardinalBacker called you out and you said it was your opinion lol

Now today you give one a pass and not the other on declassified documents, get called out on it and you crawfish telling @Boyz N Da Hood to do his own research when you can simply post a link and prove your point... well you can't so you've lied twice 1+1 =2.... that's hoe many times you've lied 🤓🤣

Lazy headline readers. Lol

1 hour ago, TxFan said:

Sound of defeat, get back with me when you can think for yourself!

Not gonna do work for a lazy troll. The VP does not have the same Constitutional Declassification Powers as the President. Not a Lie.

My post with CB was my opinion. I never sited a source. It’s no secret that a majority of Republicans Voters did not want McCarthy as Speaker. 
Not a Lie.

Here is one of the congressmen that held out on voting for McCarthy. He traveled Arizona a few weeks before the vote nomination of McCarthy an NO ONE wanted him as Speaker. Lol. The 80% of Republican Voters that I said didn’t want McCarthy was being generous.😂

Sound of a lazy Troll that just makes up Jibberish on the Fly. Lol