***UIL State Championship Game Thread***

PhatMack19

11 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Hawley just kicked the Bobcats arse all day long in this one. That RB of theirs that missed last season is very special and should pick up a few more offers after this one. I'm just waiting on the Franklin vs Brock game tonight @lionpride08 are you in Arlington or watching at home because I'm definitely going for y'all.

I was at the game but didn't get on my phone much. Living in the moment

17 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Back 2 Back state Champs!!!!!.... 32 straight wins which is the longest in texas. Had we not lost to Canadian in 2020 35-34 it would have been a 3 peat but I will take the back 2 back. Congrats Brock on a great season and a great team

Congrats!! 

7 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Back 2 Back state Champs!!!!!.... 32 straight wins which is the longest in texas. Had we not lost to Canadian in 2020 35-34 it would have been a 3 peat but I will take the back 2 back. Congrats Brock on a great season and a great team

Moving up a division and still winning it all is pretty impressive! Congrats! 

7 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Congratulations... Y'all was my pick in the beginning of this season to win it all.  If I was a betting man Franklin would have won me some money 🤑