***UIL State Championship Game Thread***

PhatMack19

2 minutes ago, JackofAll said:

I totally understand alternating your play calls from running in the tackles to stretching it outside but it running in between the tackles hasn't been successful with Brock. They've been very successful stretching out the line of scrimmage though.

I think Franklin's figured it out...the interior of that defensive line for Brock is stiff

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Franklin wont win this game without passing. They better figure it out. 

I’ve said the same thing.   But they do what they do, as good as anyone in the state.   It’s fun to watch this offense.   

I thought Brock had the upper hand, and it looks like Franklin has figured something out.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not as diversified as I was thinking but they did use some different formations on that drive. Went overload left three times and just out executed Brock.

Brock should've called timeout to stop momentum right after that long run by #1. Actually probably the play before that one. 

1 minute ago, PhatMack19 said:

Anyone hear what the director said at halftime about baseball?  5a & 6a state will be 3 game series?

I posted this in the baseball forum:

UIL legislative council today: the Council approved an amendment to require a best-of-three series in all rounds of the Class 5A/6A baseball postseason leading up to the state tournament as a one-year pilot program.