Week-2 Nederland at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

Who wins?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

I’m more interested to see if PAM can pull it together this year and make a run at state, like they should be doing every year. Remove the political corruption, keep the kids interested in school and bolster the program. You’re telling me with a national level track team Jamaal is the last one to go to the league? I ain’t buying it, no doubt it’s been a leadership issue so the kids aren’t to blame. Let’s see if they make a run to state, imo they should be keeping Aledo on its toes year in and year out. Too much speed and talent to not be. Just my .02 

19 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

I’m more interested to see if PAM can pull it together this year and make a run at state, like they should be doing every year. Remove the political corruption, keep the kids interested in school and bolster the program. You’re telling me with a national level track team Jamaal is the last one to go to the league? I ain’t buying it, no doubt it’s been a leadership issue so the kids aren’t to blame. Let’s see if they make a run to state, imo they should be keeping Aledo on its toes year in and year out. Too much speed and talent to not be. Just my .02 

Huh? 

8 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Just my musings over a team I wanna see make a run to state from the 409. You don’t agree they have state level talent every year? 

You brought up political corruption, none of that is here. 

Keep the kids interested in school? Where the hell did that come from??

Jamaal the last one to go to the league?? Um you haven't been paying attention to Memorial then if you think he was the last one. 

Keeping Aledo on its toes?? Um Aledo been D2, not D1 just to be clear and they just moved up to D1, and we are not on Aledo level as a program yet. 

You might wanna check who has been in our region lately (minus this yr since we're in Region 2 now) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, back to the Nederland vs Port Arthur Memorial predictions.......... 

2 hours ago, Bulldogpower said:

Elandon Roberts patriots

Danny Gorrer Ravens

James Johnson to babe a few others

The one thing I want to see is if we can get out the first rd!!!!! NON OF THIS MEAN SQUAT IF WE GET PUT OUT RD 1!!!!! Yes winning the district, beating mid county, personal acknowledgments etc… is cute to me. PAM had talented teams like this one, hell an undefeated team at that, and sat home 3 times!!!!!! I’ll support the kids, but these adults if not on the hot seat, SHOULD!!! As fans, we should practice what we preach!! NO MEDIOCRITY!!!! Going 8-2, 9-1, or 10-0 is not necessarily success in the grand scheme of things ESPECIALLY when you are one of the dominant teams in the area and district!!! It’s EXPECTED at this point!