Week-2 Nederland at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

Who wins?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

Has anyone besides me noticed that on pick’ems no one has has picked the Nederland Bulldogs to win

That just means that everyone else has football knowledge and you're just looking through your black and gold "homer goggles!" 🤣😅😁😆😄

2 hours ago, ThaGhost said:

We're grateful to have our student athletes "COMING BACK HOME" is more like it. 

Trust me, I understand & can relate to that.

Look at our current/recent hire situation here in Jasper.

For a first time HC  coaching his first game at his Alma Mater this past week it was a Helluva Helluva! Coach absolutely nailed it making the call to throw the ball vs sending out a very capable kicker.

btw,(by the way) if you have not heard about that scenario, Jasper was down 15-14 against Houston Kincaid. We were on about their 35 yard line the last play of the game and won with a hail Mary type throw to end zone  After a couple deflections a DAWG pulled it in.

take care.

11 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@BMTSoulja1 we still need your score prediction or prediction on how many points we're going to get beat by sir. 

Why are you so hard pressed for my opinions on this game?  My team isn't in that district and we don't even play yall.  You seem to have a weird infatuation with what's going on in Beaumont than your team.  Well, I say your team real loosely since we know you have like 5 teams and you jump ship when things get too bad.   But hey...  🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Why are you so hard pressed for my opinions on this game?  My team isn't in that district and we don't even play yall.  You seem to have a weird infatuation with what's going on in Beaumont than your team.  Well, I say your team real loosely since we know you have like 5 teams and you jump ship when things get too bad.   But hey...  🤷‍♂️

You shouldn't have opened your yapper hating on your employers football team. Therefore I will be on your arse whole season. You jumped off United ship before the season even started, @Yeoj can vouch for that. 

Now answer the question sir. Don't backtrack now. Should I bump up the thread you posted your ridiculous season prediction on? 

14 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You shouldn't have opened your yapper hating on your employers football team. Therefore I will be on your arse whole season. You jumped off United ship before the season even started, @Yeoj can vouch for that. 

Now answer the question sir. Don't backtrack now. Should I bump up the thread you posted your ridiculous season prediction on? 

😂 I read it wrong at first

Regardless of what happens in this game I just hope nobody is strung out about it a week later like some admin is on another team site about last week. That's all I ask. 😎💪🏾

Hoping for an injury-free game and both teams get work in. Good luck Ned. Lets ball. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Regardless of what happens in this game I just hope nobody is strung out about it a week later like some admin is on another team site about last week. That's all I ask. 😎💪🏾

Hoping for an injury-free game and both teams get work in. Good luck Ned. Lets ball. 

@Cougar14.2 there's even a Crosby thread on there I screenshot. Hilarious. I know FBM in their district but I know why it's really there. 

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

For the PAM fans; do y’all get the sense that these additional scrimmages are actually preparing y’all for the 30th? 

Lol additional scrimmages. 

Ask us on the 30th around 10:05pm. Win or lose that question will be answered. 

😎