Tepper Chats with New WOS HC Hiawatha Hickman

Matthew328

1 hour ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Unlike him I worked for WOS and I know first hand  what type of shady stuff goes on in that administration building. My distain is not without merit and it is not based on racism

It’s “disdain” not distain. WOS has no worries with their football program. But if you were an educator, maybe your post points to the real issues over there. js. 

13 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s “disdain” not distain. WOS has no worries with their football program. But if you were an educator, maybe your post points to the real issues over there. js. 

I never said WO-S had worries with their footaball program  You were too busy orthographizing to grasp the context.   Some people just can't help but be pedantic

On 2/19/2022 at 11:46 PM, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

I never said WO-S had worries with their footaball program  You were too busy orthographizing to grasp the context.   Some people just can't help but be pedantic

If I’m being honest, I did not know the meaning of orthographizing until I looked it up. As far as the pedantic reference, I guess that’s your opinion, and for some you may be correct. It doesn’t change distain to disdain though. Lmao. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

If I’m being honest, I did not know the meaning of orthographizing until I looked it up. As far as the pedantic reference, I guess that’s your opinion, and for some you may be correct. It doesn’t change distain to disdain though. Lmao. 

only children and liberals are pedants. I see people make spelling and grammar mistakes but I never correct them because it's lowly. I literally turn red with embarrassment when i see someone who does. Your going to miss out on a lot of lifes meanings and lessons if you only focus on trivial things young man . Hang in there lil' fellah and when you get big you may start seeing the bigger picture . It's just a phase youre going through son and most outgrow it.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

only children and liberals are pedants. I see people make spelling and grammar mistakes but I never correct them because it's lowly. I literally turn red with embarrassment when i see someone who does. Your going to miss out on a lot of lifes meanings and lessons if you only focus on trivial things young man . Hang in there lil' fellah and when you get big you may start seeing the bigger picture . It's just a phase youre going through son and most outgrow it.

Oh Lawdy!

38 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

You do realize that a pedant is also someone who makes a show of knowledge. Thank you for a good example.