Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

NCAA Golfer Has Severe Adverse Heart Condition Due To COVID Vaccine, Speaks Out Against Vaccine Mandates!

From the article:  

"John Stokes is a Division One golfer at Tennessee State University, but now his athletic career and his life are in jeopardy all because of the China Virus vaccine.

A few days ago, John received a second dose of the vaccine — and four days later he was in the hospital — with a severe heart issue. Myocarditis.

A 21-year-old collegiate athlete – perfectly healthy — until he got the vaccine."

This is the hidden content, please

And yet hundreds of thousands have died without the vaccine. Get it if you want to…don’t get it if you don’t. Personal choice. I just don’t want a mandate. I got it, my wife didn’t. One of my kids (medical professional) got it, the other 2 didn’t (one a realtor, one a college football player). My son has to get tested every Wednesday in lieu of the vaccine. I’m good with all of their decisions. They are adults and are personally responsible for their own lives. 

2 minutes ago, mat said:

Every claim in her summary is supported with accurate data and documentation from credible sources . 

In fairness, the credible sources may or may not be credible. Anything stamped “WHO” or “CDC” or “Biden Administration”, etc. is an automatic red flag for me. Still, it’s better than most the crap that gets slopped on here. 

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Just because some info came from Clapton does it make it any less what actually happened to him?

Look, it’s one person’s experience that gets to be exemplified by a propagandistic news rag just because he’s a celebrity. I take no stock in that. Don’t try to sway me because a used up heroin addict that plays a bad-ass guitar said so. 

6 hours ago, mat said:

Splain this one please.

The executive branch can't mandate what goes on in the other two branches (legislative and judicial).  The executive branch CAN mandate the vaccine for all of the government that falls under the executive branch (EPA, OSHA, State Department, etc..).  It would be really easy for Congress to propose legislation demanding that all congressmen and their staffs get vaccinated.  i'm sure the President would sign such a bill, if it could get out of congress with a Democratic Majority.... but it won't. 

I like the fact that the Postal Service hopped out and immediately and said "this doesn't apply to us, either."

Some are saying that the USPS will still be forced under the "more than 100 employees" provision, but we'll have to see what the postal union(s) have to say about that.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

The executive branch can't mandate what goes on in the other two branches (legislative and judicial).  The executive branch CAN mandate the vaccine for all of the government that falls under the executive branch (EPA, OSHA, State Department, etc..).  It would be really easy for Congress to propose legislation demanding that all congressmen and their staffs get vaccinated.  i'm sure the President would sign such a bill, if it could get out of congress with a Democratic Majority.... but it won't. 

I like the fact that the Postal Service hopped out and immediately and said "this doesn't apply to us, either."

Some are saying that the USPS will still be forced under the "more than 100 employees" provision, but we'll have to see what the postal union(s) have to say about that.

While the president’s patience is wearing thin, he could probably do a executive order to include them.