Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

19 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

So the question is 4.5 times of what base number? 10 times more than what base number? 

And no that would not be the 600k number, there has to be a base line to arrive at this figure to make it understandable. The devil is in the details...

Admittedly I’m not a mathematician, but it seems you could take the 600,000 cases in your study and review known factors and outcomes and arrive at those numbers.  I would assume that the number of unvaccinated cases in their study was approximately 4.5 times as high as those that were vaccinated.  If there were 30,000 hospitalizations and only 3,000 were fully vaccinated, I can understand how they would come to the conclusion that the unvaccinated were 10x as likely to be hospitalized.  Based on the numbers I’ve repeatedly seen posted by various local hospitals that break down vaccinated vs. unvaccinated hospitalizations and deaths, I don’t think they’d have to be very creative with their math to come up with these numbers.  It holds pretty true to what I’ve seen.  I do understand that this is one study of 600,000 cases out of tens of millions of cases.  

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Admittedly I’m not a mathematician, but it seems you could take the 600,000 cases in your study and review known factors and outcomes and arrive at those numbers.  I would assume that the number of unvaccinated cases in their study was approximately 4.5 times as high as those that were vaccinated.  If there were 30,000 hospitalizations and only 3,000 were fully vaccinated, I can understand how they would come to the conclusion that the unvaccinated were 10x as likely to be hospitalized.  Based on the numbers I’ve repeatedly seen posted by various local hospitals that break down vaccinated vs. unvaccinated hospitalizations and deaths, I don’t think they’d have to be very creative with their math to come up with these numbers.  It holds pretty true to what I’ve seen.  I do understand that this is one study of 600,000 cases out of tens of millions of cases.  

Great analogy and I think you get my point. We are given data but the methodology of the data is not explained. 2.5x, 4.5x, 10x of what number gives us the results. There is still other factors that contribute to the data, just hard to break down a concern or a problem.

This is the hidden content, please

Of course this is kamala harris we're talking about, not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

From the article:

Vice President Kamala Harris raised eyebrows on Sunday with her tweet urging Americans to help protect already vaccinated people in order to end the COVID-19 pandemic. 

"By vaccinating the unvaccinated, increasing our testing and masking, and protecting the vaccinated, we can end this pandemic. That’s exactly what we are committed to doing," Harris tweeted. 

There has been widespread confusion over vaccine rhetoric from the Biden administration, as a push to protect the vaccinated has become a common talking point, despite the vaccines already providing strong protection for those who've gotten them.

Harris’ tweet was no exception and was met with criticism and confusion. 

"’Protecting the vaccinated’ is an odd argument since the vaccinated are already, you know, vaccinated. And the vaccine works in keeping one out of the hospital 99.99 percent of the time per the data," Fox News contributor Joe Concha responded. 

Former Trump administration staffer Kyle Hooten asked, "Why do you need to protect the vaccinated? Doesn’t the vax do that?"

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Of course this is kamala harris we're talking about, not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

From the article:

Vice President Kamala Harris raised eyebrows on Sunday with her tweet urging Americans to help protect already vaccinated people in order to end the COVID-19 pandemic. 

"By vaccinating the unvaccinated, increasing our testing and masking, and protecting the vaccinated, we can end this pandemic. That’s exactly what we are committed to doing," Harris tweeted. 

There has been widespread confusion over vaccine rhetoric from the Biden administration, as a push to protect the vaccinated has become a common talking point, despite the vaccines already providing strong protection for those who've gotten them.

Harris’ tweet was no exception and was met with criticism and confusion. 

"’Protecting the vaccinated’ is an odd argument since the vaccinated are already, you know, vaccinated. And the vaccine works in keeping one out of the hospital 99.99 percent of the time per the data," Fox News contributor Joe Concha responded. 

Former Trump administration staffer Kyle Hooten asked, "Why do you need to protect the vaccinated? Doesn’t the vax do that?"

She’s as stupid as biden!!!!

19 minutes ago, Reagan said:

According to VAERS Website: There Were 3,296 COVID Vaccine Deaths in US Since July 24 – Or an Average of 70 Deaths per Day!

I'm not saying nobody has ever died after taking the vaccine, but the way that the dumbway pundit (and you) portray these deaths like there's definitive proof (or even circumstantial proof) that the vaccine caused them is laughable.  

From the fakeway pundit: 

In June, VAERS reported 6,985 deaths due to the COVID vaccines.  

Then it jumped to  

in July.

And now it is at 14,701 reported deaths.

That is a jump of 3,296 since July 24th.

Funny how they act like VAERS definitely attributes deaths to the vaccines, and then report these deaths as "due to the vaccine" themselves.  No disclaimers.  No realistic headlines.  Just definitive numbers regurgitated by the uneducated.  Ironically enough, here's what VAERS says about the numbers the gateway dumbit is posting as fact:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Just so we're clear, the VAERS website states that the numbers on the VAERS website are unverifiable, subject to biases, and cannot be used to determine authentic vaccine related death numbers.  But the Lateday Bumbler portrays these death numbers as accurate and ironclad. 

I've brought up several times the sheer law of averages when it comes to vaccines and coincidental deaths.  8,000 deaths a day in the US, hundreds of thousands of americans a day getting  vaccinated (over 2M a day at the peak).  A lot of people are going to die coincidentally after getting their vaccines.  70% of adults are fully vaccinated in the US now, and most of them got vaccinated twice.  What are the odds that a few thousand died fairly quickly after being vaccinated with no relation to the vaccine?  The answer is there's a 100% chance that thousands of people have died within a few weeks of being vaccinated from causes that had nothing to do with the vaccination.  Again, the sheer law of averages dictates this to be fact, and again, I'm not saying that nobody has died from the vaccine.  

That post got long quick.  I want to elaborate on exactly how sketchy the numbers on VAERS are... there is no verification process.  anyone can report anything and they'll list it.  You can read through every report made on the site.  This is literally the most recent death report "related to Covid" on the site:

DEATH; This spontaneous report received from a consumer via a company representative through social media, concerned a patient of unspecified age, sex, race and ethnicity. The patient's weight, height, and medical history were not reported. The patient received covid-19 vaccine ad26.cov2.s (suspension for injection, route of administration was not reported, batch number: unknown and expiry date: unknown) dose, start therapy date were not reported, 1 total, administered for prophylactic vaccination. The batch number was not reported. Per procedure, no follow-up will be requested for this case. No concomitant medications were reported. On an unspecified date, following vaccination, the patient died. The cause of death was unknown. It was unknown if an autopsy was performed. The action taken with covid-19 vaccine ad26.cov2.s was not applicable. The outcome of event death was fatal. This report was serious (Death).; Sender's Comments: V0-20210902668-covid-19 vaccine ad26.cov2.s-Death. This event(s) is considered unassessable. The event(s) has a compatible/suggestive temporal relationship, is unlabeled, and has unknown scientific plausibility. There is no information on any other factors potentially associated with the event(s).; Reported Cause(s) of Death: UNKNOWN CAUSE OF DEATH

I mean, I'm convinced, aren't you?  Over 40% of the deaths reported on VAERS do not have an age associated with them.  It's a pretty safe assumption that many of those reports look like this.  Of the deaths where details are more available, around 75% of the deaths occurred in patients over 65 years old.  around 85% occurred in patients 55 and over.  Remember when I mentioned coincidental deaths?  Is it a shock that out of several million senior citizens who've been vaccinated, an extremely small percentage died sometime after getting the vaccine?  It's also worth noting that you can report a death up to 28 days after vaccination.  So if your 92-year-old grandma died of a stroke 26 days after vaccination, it qualifies for VAERS.  

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I'm not saying nobody has ever died after taking the vaccine, but the way that the dumbway pundit (and you) portray these deaths like there's definitive proof (or even circumstantial proof) that the vaccine caused them is laughable.  

From the fakeway pundit: 

In June, VAERS reported 6,985 deaths due to the COVID vaccines.  

Then it jumped to  

in July.

And now it is at 14,701 reported deaths.

That is a jump of 3,296 since July 24th.

Funny how they act like VAERS definitely attributes deaths to the vaccines, and then report these deaths as "due to the vaccine" themselves.  No disclaimers.  No realistic headlines.  Just definitive numbers regurgitated by the uneducated.  Ironically enough, here's what VAERS says about the numbers the gateway dumbit is posting as fact:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Just so we're clear, the VAERS website states that the numbers on the VAERS website are unverifiable, subject to biases, and cannot be used to determine authentic vaccine related death numbers.  But the Lateday Bumbler portrays these death numbers as accurate and ironclad. 

I've brought up several times the sheer law of averages when it comes to vaccines and coincidental deaths.  8,000 deaths a day in the US, hundreds of thousands of americans a day getting  vaccinated (over 2M a day at the peak).  A lot of people are going to die coincidentally after getting their vaccines.  70% of adults are fully vaccinated in the US now, and most of them got vaccinated twice.  What are the odds that a few thousand died fairly quickly after being vaccinated with no relation to the vaccine?  The answer is there's a 100% chance that thousands of people have died within a few weeks of being vaccinated from causes that had nothing to do with the vaccination.  Again, the sheer law of averages dictates this to be fact, and again, I'm not saying that nobody has died from the vaccine.  

VAERS is part of a Government agency.  Since there are a lot of people here that believe what the government says at all time, hitting a little close to home?, then it has to have 100% credibility!  But, I noticed you started off condemning the messenger (Gateway Pundit) like you usually do.  

29 minutes ago, Reagan said:

VAERS is part of a Government agency.  Since there are a lot of people here that believe what the government says at all time, hitting a little close to home?, then it has to have 100% credibility!  But, I noticed you started off condemning the messenger (Gateway Pundit) like you usually do.  

Of course I did.  It’s the Republican version of Occupy Democrats.  I also explicitly showed what the VAERS site said versus how the the gateway pundit was intentionally misrepresenting the information.

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

VAERS is part of federal HHS!  Are you saying that since it's part of the federal government that it's a chicken little site?

DEATH; This spontaneous report received from a consumer via a company representative through social media, concerned a patient of unspecified age, sex, race and ethnicity. The patient's weight, height, and medical history were not reported. The patient received covid-19 vaccine ad26.cov2.s (suspension for injection, route of administration was not reported, batch number: unknown and expiry date: unknown) dose, start therapy date were not reported, 1 total, administered for prophylactic vaccination. The batch number was not reported. Per procedure, no follow-up will be requested for this case. No concomitant medications were reported. On an unspecified date, following vaccination, the patient died. The cause of death was unknown. It was unknown if an autopsy was performed. The action taken with covid-19 vaccine ad26.cov2.s was not applicable. The outcome of event death was fatal. This report was serious (Death).; Sender's Comments: V0-20210902668-covid-19 vaccine ad26.cov2.s-Death. This event(s) is considered unassessable. The event(s) has a compatible/suggestive temporal relationship, is unlabeled, and has unknown scientific plausibility. There is no information on any other factors potentially associated with the event(s).; Reported Cause(s) of Death: UNKNOWN CAUSE OF DEATH

If I used a site that posted something like this as “evidence” that you obviously needed to take the vaccine, would you consider it valid evidence? 

Keep in mind this is literally the most recent death reported on VAERS.  I didn’t have to scroll through to find a questionable death report.  It was the first one I found.  

to recap the report: an unknown person reported this death through social media.  The death occurred in a person of unknown identity, age, sex, race, and ethnicity.  Medical history is unknown.  Height and weight, unknown.  Type of Vaccine, unknown.  Date of vaccination, unknown.  Date of death, unknown.  Cause of death, unknown.  Autopsy performed, unknown.  The event is considered unassessable by the site.  The scientific plausibility of this death relating to the vaccine is listed as unknown.  There are no other factors potentially associated to the death that are known.  

to sum that report up even further, somebody on Facebook said they knew a person who got a vaccine and died, providing zero evidence or information of the supposed death.

AND VAERS ACCEPTED THE REPORT AND LISTED IT AS A VACCINE INJURY RESULTING IN DEATH.  And the gateway dumbit is representing this, and every other death report on VAERS, as “deaths due to the Covid vaccine”, and you’re drinking their koolaid.  

NCAA Golfer Has Severe Adverse Heart Condition Due To COVID Vaccine, Speaks Out Against Vaccine Mandates!

From the article:  

"John Stokes is a Division One golfer at Tennessee State University, but now his athletic career and his life are in jeopardy all because of the China Virus vaccine.

A few days ago, John received a second dose of the vaccine — and four days later he was in the hospital — with a severe heart issue. Myocarditis.

A 21-year-old collegiate athlete – perfectly healthy — until he got the vaccine."