Who's all gotten their second vaccines?

bullets13

My wife & I got our second over two weeks ago.  Both sore arms.  She ran fever on & off for two days, and bad headache for three days (from fever?).   I might have had a touch of fever first day, but was listless for several days.   

Having been in the military and getting endless shots, the above side affects are not unusual.   For anyone wanting, or needing the shot, not a show stopper.

36 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I've had the virus as well.  How long do the antibodies last?  

I don’t claim to be a doctor. I know what I know. How long antibodies remain in your system is an unknown to me. Some diseases.......we are pretty much vaccinated against for life. These Covid vaccines haven’t been FDA approved. There are reasons for that to be done. Whether this vaccine can prevent Covid is also an unknown.

56 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

My dad got his second dose yesterday afternoon.  He felt fine when he woke up this morning, then rapidly went downhill.  Felt like crap for about 6 hours, now feels pretty decent.  

Work with a man who missed a day’s work from the second shot. He’s fine now. Work with others who have had no problems other than a sore arm.