PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

11 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Can’t believe the coach on his word now. He has been labeled by the internet as a cheater. This is better than anything in the political forum. 

Honestly if I were from Crosby I would be careful with what I say about other school districts. Pretty sure you have your own reputation to worry about. 

5 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Just because “they all do it”, doesn’t make it right. What if your kid came home and said “but they all smoke crack mommy”

Completely agree. The point is BH wanted to wait 2 weeks and during game week with PN-G to turn in something that can reported every Friday night

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Just because “they all do it”, doesn’t make it right. What if your kid came home and said “but they all smoke crack mommy”

Question is the UIL enforcing it accros the state? Not right or wrong. Everyone that gets caught smoking crack goes to jail.  Every coach with a cell phone doesn’t get punished. 

5 minutes ago, ndn mom said:

Honestly if I were from Crosby I would be careful with what I say about other school districts. Pretty sure you have your own reputation to worry about. 

At this point, our reputation can only get better not worse. 

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I just saw a pic of how the PN-G coaching staff was using the IPad. Very damaging evidence.

Not going to post pic just yet but it clearly shows they were using the device during the game to get an advantage.

It doesn’t stop getting any better. This site needed this type of controversy. Donald Trump did it !

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I just saw a pic of how the PN-G coaching staff was using the IPad. Very damaging evidence.

Not going to post pic just yet but it clearly shows they were using the device during the game to get an advantage.

In fact, it was a big 17 inch monitor

So someone else had electronics in the booth as well. Gotcha. 

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So where did the photo come from? Another electronic device?

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Uh oh 

5 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

PNG can still appeal if they want to Austin....but also keep in mind if they appeal it could potentially dig up other stuff (if in fact this wasn't the first time).....but if they believe they didn't do anything wrong and want to clear their reputation that is an option as well

This can't be a one time incident.......

4 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Man, ya'll acting like PNG stole millions of dollars or something. The middle school B team defensive guy up in the booth doing stats wouldn't know what to tell BF if he was wearing a Crosby headset.

Shug making them boys his bisnotches won the game, not Cletus up in the booth.

Rules are rules....teams have been pulled off the bus on the way to the state title game because of less...it happens...