PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

5 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

No scouting teams are not allowed to video....what keeps them from doing it is scouts are generally placed in a public area and would get called out on it real quick

Except in the press box where they took the pictures against PNG. OK now I see the logic! 

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

People hate PNG. I should know, I was on their side before Jeremiah and Roschon went there. Its all good though. Everything will work itself out on the field.

And whoever turned this in hates puppies, ice cream and little kids too. Sad day in SETX sports where a washed up has been or never was decided to snitch and take a win away from the young men on the field. 

The important thing here is that someone cheated and got caught.   There must have been enough evidence detailing the cheating for a majority of the schools to vote in favor of a forfeiture.   

Now the school or schools that turned in PNG for this infraction are being attacked as snitches.  Very funny how things are twisted.   

Unless I missed it...... not one PNG poster is upset with the coach/coaches.   

39 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Completely agree. The point is BH wanted to wait 2 weeks and during game week with PN-G to turn in something that can reported every Friday night

That's right. Let's see, Hmmm...  now that PNG can't cheat, obviously we have been cheating all year, Barbers Hill should blow us out by 50 points. Because the Indians obviously can't win with the poor quality offensive and defensive players we have without the strange psychic connection from our coaches in the box who have had an ipad in their possession.  Barbers Hill should just start their back-ups.  I mean after all nothing to worry about from our Indians anymore.  Just relax Eagles & enjoy your dominating win over PNG.  

In Your Dreams!

9 minutes ago, oldman said:

The important thing here is that someone cheated and got caught.   There must have been enough evidence detailing the cheating for a majority of the schools to vote in favor of a forfeiture.   

Now the school or schools that turned in PNG for this infraction are being attacked as snitches.  Very funny how things are twisted.   

Check the first couple of pages 

23 minutes ago, Realville said:

PNG - The New England Patriots of the District! Lol! How could ya! Come on Faircloth!! Nederland it wasn’t  but a year or so ago y’all were using a an illegal player so I don’t want to hear it.

From Vidor Fan ... Vidor is the Cleveland Browns of high school football.  If its brown, flush it down.  Vidor had three notable seasons of football success.  When Montana Q played QB a few years ago, in 1978, and once before man landed on the moon.

10 minutes ago, oldman said:

You should go through and read before posting.