PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

This is the hidden content, please

" PN-G head coach Brandon Faircloth tells 12 News his staff did not take photos, videos, or send text messages during the Crosby game on October 12."

Doesn't matter if the device was used or not. Simply cannot have it in coaches booth in press box.

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The rule is that you cannot have it in press box. Doesn't matter if the dang thing is used or even broke.

Bottom line is it happens every game. Electronics are in the booth. BH decided they needed to play hero and run to momma and tell. 

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not suppose to be in coaches booth where they have access to communicate to sidelines.

They all have their phones up there. 

If this rule is going to be enforced then they better start checking every booth before, during and after halftime of every game in the state of Texas for cell phones. UIL can’t pick and choose when to enforce. 

5 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

And whoever makes the playoffs other than Ned and PN-G will be out in the 1st round. What is your point? Also how do you get eliminated between rounds? Enlighten me wise one. 

Take the thong out your ass. All I was saying is that it affects little in terms of outcome. But your thong seems to be too tight and is squeezing your bollucks I imagine. Take the time to adjust, get some vagisil and come back.

4 minutes ago, badndn said:

They all have their phones up there. 

If this rule is going to be enforced then they better start checking every booth before, during and after halftime of every game in the state of Texas for cell phones. UIL can’t pick and choose when to enforce. 

Just because “they all do it”, doesn’t make it right. What if your kid came home and said “but they all smoke crack mommy”