ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

man during the years of xbox going to the playoffs 6 years in a row. even in 2002-2004 when MC was ducking and dodging, PAM got no love. as far as back when i was in school no we was not winning. but sfa was...and the only reason T.J got love was because bob west boy was qb smh...and when all the golden haired boys of MC was at the house and PAM was rolling still for another week, then it's time to jump on the bandwagon. my point of this was to simply show so some love to PAM since this is the first time the locals will see them(besides central and ozen who NEVER ducked, than you). it's exciting. heck even during the vype interviews, they asked about PAM and the players even said the target is on PAM...

28 minutes ago, pakronos said:

man during the years of xbox going to the playoffs 6 years in a row. even in 2002-2004 when MC was ducking and dodging, PAM got no love. as far as back when i was in school no we was not winning. but sfa was...and the only reason T.J got love was because bob west boy was qb smh...and when all the golden haired boys of MC was at the house and PAM was rolling still for another week, then it's time to jump on the bandwagon. my point of this was to simply show so some love to PAM since this is the first time the locals will see them(besides central and ozen who NEVER ducked, than you). it's exciting. heck even during the vype interviews, they asked about PAM and the players even said the target is on PAM...

We got love cause of Marler (R.I.P.) nobody was checking for us after he left for TJ. SFA was the football school around here for years til he left. But oh well. Trust me: an abundance of coverage will happen once Memorial starts winning again. You'll see what I mean in November. You probably will get tired of it. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We got love cause of Marler (R.I.P.) nobody was checking for us after he left for TJ. SFA was the football school around here for years til he left. But oh well. Trust me: an abundance of coverage will happen once Memorial starts winning again. You'll see what I mean in November. You probably will get tired of it. 

i sent Gabe a pm and told him that SFA was the winning school back then. t.j. got love for a few years cause of west son damon playing qb.

48 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

WR won't be the problem at all, they have two starters returning and one is going to TA&M. So how can you say they don't have anyone to throw to? One is 6'3 and the other is 6'4.SMH

I don't care how tall they are or where they are going to school, dropped passes that should have been caught was the normal last year, did you not actually watch the games or are you in denial like alot of purple nation seems to be?

10 hours ago, pakronos said:

Besides playing West Brook, my favorite game of the year...

Just came back from taking in my first Tiger practice of the year. Very encouraging, lot's of enthusiasm from coaching staff. Much more physical practice than in the past years.

Total numbers out 9-12: 110, give or take a few.

Looks like Silsbee will be better conditioned early in the season. Lot's of different players getting reps, fast paced practice.

May take in their intrasquad scrimmage tomorrow morning before I head to golf tourney.

10 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

I don't care how tall they are or where they are going to school, dropped passes that should have been caught was the normal last year, did you not actually watch the games or are you in denial like alot of purple nation seems to be?

Lol I'm not in denial, I know where we are at wide receiver, and you are right , the one going to the faggies has to learn to catch the damn ball.
He has all the talent in the world but for god sakes at least catch more than you drop. He has potential to take it to the house every time he touches the ball, but that is the problem he just touches and drops them instead of catching them. He seems to make all the difficult ones, It is the easy ones that he drops

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Lol I'm not in denial, I know where we are at wide receiver, and you are right , the one going to the faggies has to learn to catch the damn ball.
He has all the talent in the world but for god sakes at least catch more than you drop. He has potential to take it to the house every time he touches the ball, but that is the problem he just touches and drops them instead of catching them. He seems to make all the difficult ones, It is the easy ones that he drops

wow, if he gets a good pop on him on an incomplete...he's done for the game seems like.

16 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

wow, if he gets a good pop on him on an incomplete...he's done for the game seems like.

16 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

I watched EVERYGAME. so ll make a little wager with anyone, you get three wr from what ever team you want in this area and ill take the three from PNG..50$ gift card for whoever has more yards??? combined for the 10 game season.so for the slow ones if the PNG guys get more yards than your three I win.. ill take that bet from however many want to bet. lets just limit to 22-5a only keep it simple.

3 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Ozen took team pictures today and from what I counted they had...

20 Seniors 

15 Juniors

9 Sophomores 

22 Freshman 

66 total

I told Soulja earlier that I was told Ozen had a few more players out for football. They'll probably get a few more kids when school gets rolling along. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I told Soulja earlier that I was told Ozen had a few more players out for football. They'll probably get a few more kids when school gets rolling along. 

Yeah, they have to walk the halls and get those numbers up.  They did get the best athlete from Odom (tied for 1st last year) last year whold had previously stated he was going to be a Bruin.

I'll have the Jags numbers next week which should be almost double that...

17 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Yeah, they have to walk the halls and get those numbers up.  They did get the best athlete from Odom (tied for 1st last year) last year whold had previously stated he was going to be a Bruin.

Lumberton is more than double that. Central should be almost triple. 

1 hour ago, Moose74 said:

I watched EVERYGAME. so ll make a little wager with anyone, you get three wr from what ever team you want in this area and ill take the three from PNG..50$ gift card for whoever has more yards??? combined for the 10 game season.so for the slow ones if the PNG guys get more yards than your three I win.. ill take that bet from however many want to bet. lets just limit to 22-5a only keep it simple.

you REALLY don't want to do that...PAM wr's will out class pn-g anyday of the week...and yes we have a manchild 6-4 beast at wr and angelle will light up EVERYBODY...and the wildcard that WILL play some wr is vincent...4.3 speed AND can catch. don't make me hunt you down, because consider your bet taken. while at it, lets just say the wr corps of the teams. PAM run 4 and 5 wr sets and i'm sure png run atleast 4 sets of stone hands out there too.

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

66 is close to PAM's varsity alone....will they field a JV team??

Im sure they will, gotta remember though: Ozen (5A) only had around 35-40 on varsity the past couple of years, East Chambers and Kirbyville had the same amount on varsity (3A). 

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i would say more like 30-35 lol

Yeah some games it was in that range, for the GCM game 2014 they had 30 with 7 guys only dressed out in jerseys out injured and still won, had 32 for the Crosby playoff game and gave Crosby all they could handle for 2 1/2 quarters. 

47 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

The excitement is up at Ozen and the new coach.  I'm sure more players will come out once school starts...

18 hours ago, pakronos said:

That is a lie.