ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

In order to win a district crown you had better have a good defense and be balanced on offense which means you need to have a good running attack, need depth at RB for that, something im not so sure Png will have this year. Then again Fairchief could put that potential Aggy in there at RB, might not be able to catch a simple screen pass but he sure can run with a ball in his hands. 

Yes a RB, he should be able to catch swing passes, which is basically an extended pitch off....

32 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Biaplayer never holds back and always tells it like it is...and rather bluntly..lol Seriously doubt his kid is one of the WR's or anyone on the team. 

That's why I get my PN-G info from him...  He don't sugar coat anything...  I look forward to sitting with him a couple of games this year...

On August 3, 2016 at 1:06 PM, pakronos said:

now for all of you donald trump supporters aka swamp mutts and the like, check out what another city had to say about PAM...yes the beaumont enterprise. 52...52 pictures of the titans working out with a better article written. imo, the article that was put in the PAsnooze i would expect in bmt. and the enterprise article should have been in the snooze..smh...now you MC people have pushed my buttons...it' war time...strap up buttercups.

Does that make you a Clinton supporter? I'm sorry if so