Jump to content

Alpha Wolf

Members
  • Posts

    7,776
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Alpha Wolf

  1. I'm still trying to figure out why they played tonight instead of tomorrow night? BU plays @ GCM tomorrow, so the stadium is available...
  2. We can't drop this one. Our slip up game was against a New Caney team that isn't going anywhere.
  3. I bet next time they'll rethink the "F*** Beaumont" chant the Lufkin football players were doing pregame, 62 points later, because that didn't age well...
  4. Timberwolves in maroon helmets, white jerseys and maroon pants... Panthers in purple helmets, black jerseys and black pants. Panthers to go on offense first...
  5. Yea, after last week's giveaway and because Lufkin has a good broadcast, I don't think I'll make the 2 hour drive. That means I can go dancing 😂
  6. Eagles fumble on 2nd play of game, Wolves recover...
  7. Eagles in white helmets, white jerseys and white pants... Timberwolves in maroon helmets, maroon jerseys and white pants.
  8. What's funny? Wasn't our best game but did enough to get the W. 2 weeks to get ready for district...
  9. Working the chains tonight, so someone else will have to do the updates...
  10. He stayed in the locker room. I didn't see him back on the sideline.
  11. I'm a BU fan but our lineman's behavior should be the rest of the Lumberton game and and least the first half of the upcoming game, if not the entire game. I have never seen nothing like that in my years of watching football.
  12. Yea #1 got 2 in the same play for running his mouth and taunting there at the end.
  13. The offensive lineman that apparently lost his mind, following the Lumberton kid to his sideline, throwing haymakers in rhe 2nd quarter...🤦🏾‍♂️
  14. It shouldn't have been this close at all. I see a lot of running or whatever discipline coach uses (not a paddle) for the team. A lot of untimely, legit flags kept Lumberton in the game. Timberwolves will he fine. It's just one game but QB play seems to be trending in the right direction with some accurate short and midrange throws and 3 TD passes.
  15. Yes it was 2 ejected. Are you sure that's how that rule works are is it just for the remainder of that game?
  16. 35 yard TD run by the Wolves #21, PAT good... Timberwolves 34 Raiders 24 1:53 left in the 4th quarter...
  17. 14 yard TD pass by the Raiders, PAT good... Timberwolves 27 Raiders 24 3:33 left in the 4th quarter...
  18. 22 yard TD pass by the Raiders, PAT good... Timberwolves 27 Raiders 17 9:41 left in the 4th quarter...
  19. Timberwolves 27 Raiders 10 End of the 3rd quarter...
  20. 16 yard TD pass by the Wolves #2 to #13, PAT no good... Timberwolves 27 Raiders 10 38 left in the 3rd quarter...
  21. 27 yard TD pass by the Wolves #2 to #4, PAT good... Timberwolves 21 Raiders 10 4:25 left in the 3rd quarter...
×
×
  • Create New...