ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

Roschon Johnson named starter at PNG. Timing a little off on short throws, but on the money with deep balls. I think I only so 3-4 passes dropped while I was there for the first practice. That includes all drills. Austin Bost completed 2 of 3 passes when in. 

Orangefield looks a little bigger than years past to me. They weren't doing a lot of skill stuff when I was there.

WOS ran the entire time I was there. The crazy thing though was that only 11 freshmen showed up. Numbers continue to shrink.

54 minutes ago, ShlyKBMT said:

Roschon Johnson named starter at PNG. Timing a little off on short throws, but on the money with deep balls. I think I only so 3-4 passes dropped while I was there for the first practice. That includes all drills. Austin Bost completed 2 of 3 passes when in. 

Orangefield looks a little bigger than years past to me. They weren't doing a lot of skill stuff when I was there.

WOS ran the entire time I was there. The crazy thing though was that only 11 freshmen showed up. Numbers continue to shrink.

Freshmen didn't have a different time to report?  If not then um……..that might be a problem. 

Talked to a couple newton coaches they said they have around 102 kids 9-12 all grades are practicing tomorrow only 10 through 12 there today about 60 kids they have a really big 9th grade class and sophomore class. 102 is alot for little ole newton considering they only have 275 kids on the entire high school 

5 minutes ago, EaglesFootball said:

Talked to a couple newton coaches they said they have around 102 kids 9-12 all grades are practicing tomorrow only 10 through 12 there today about 60 kids they have a really big 9th grade class and sophomore class. 102 is alot for little ole newton considering they only have 275 kids on the entire high school 

Any move-ins from Burkeville? 

1 hour ago, EaglesFootball said:

how in the world do you have that type of participation ?????? my GOD no wonder they compete year in and year out

we can't get 102 kids to get off the xBOX and go outside. lol