ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

59 minutes ago, theNeed4Speed said:
1 hour ago, theNeed4Speed said:

how in the world do you have that type of participation ?????? my GOD no wonder they compete year in and year out

we can't get 102 kids to get off the xBOX and go outside. lol

the kids seem to enjoy the program and the coaches at newton are outstanding with the kiddos they make it fun plus it doesn't hurt to know you have a chance to win a title every year that could have something to do with it lol

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

Yea...Jaguar defense is waiting on him...

I personally know the kid and his family. He will go through Central like butter. The kid is the real deal. I think his dad said he was high 4.4 or low 4.5 this summer and only a Sophmore. He's a true 15 year old. Hughes is dang fast himself. Just get a good seat when ya'll play them. Lol

8 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I personally know the kid and his family. He will go through Central like butter. The kid is the real deal. I think his dad said he was high 4.4 or low 4.5 this summer and only a Sophmore. He's a true 15 year old. Hughes is dang fast himself. Just get a good seat when ya'll play them. Lol

He'll have a bunch of games under his belt (barring injury) before they play the Jags. 

8 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

We'll just have to wait and see.  Hope I can find this comment October 22nd... 

10 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Did he also tell you that he created the Earth and the Heavens hahahaha. Just kidding but yes the dude is an amazing athlete and wish him all the best but remember its not lil league anymore. You get your head rocked around here and those receivers gotta hold on this year. Met a lil contact last year and people started dropping passes.

23 minutes ago, ICEWATER said:

Did he also tell you that he created the Earth and the Heavens hahahaha. Just kidding but yes the dude is an amazing athlete and wish him all the best but remember its not lil league anymore. You get your head rocked around here and those receivers gotta hold on this year. Met a lil contact last year and people started dropping passes.

I know Doobie, but I still like stirring it up. Good luck to them Stangs this year! Miss them battles when the kids were younger.

glad to see everyone getting off to  a great start. However, sure would have been nice if the hometown paper would have had SOMETHING about PAM. smh...i see it still will continue...the golden haired children of MC, get press first. the first excuse when PAM was 5A/6A was that they play away from the triangle and the three teams they cover (nederland, pn-g, and BC) would get more coverage. well now PAM is in the same conference, the "HOME"  team, AND have been added back to play all the local teams and who do you see on the front page on the first day?? smh...if PAM does well, i prefer the PASnooze NOT write articles. If they do horrible, i'm sure something will be said probably everyday. what?? i'm crazy??? sit back and watch.