ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

I can't see us EVER charging for parking. We would actually have to HAVE some parking first...lol

PAM parking isn't going to hold us. Where else is there to park? I try to get to games before the gates open, but sometimes it's not happening.

I dont mind paying if the parking is good

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I can't see us EVER charging for parking. We would actually have to HAVE some parking first...lol

PAM parking isn't going to hold us. Where else is there to park? I try to get to games before the gates open, but sometimes it's not happening.

I dont mind paying if the parking is good

Park on the westside and walk. :)

22 hours ago, ShlyKBMT said:

Roschon Johnson named starter at PNG. Timing a little off on short throws, but on the money with deep balls. I think I only so 3-4 passes dropped while I was there for the first practice. That includes all drills. Austin Bost completed 2 of 3 passes when in. 

Orangefield looks a little bigger than years past to me. They weren't doing a lot of skill stuff when I was there.

WOS ran the entire time I was there. The crazy thing though was that only 11 freshmen showed up. Numbers continue to shrink.

I know the emphasis in Orangefield the past few years has been getting bigger and stronger. You can definitely see that in the kids this year and last. Even without pads on right now we look big and that's not usually something we're able to say lol. Need some young kids to step up this year, lost several 3 year starters last year but I believe we have some talented kids to help fill that void. Probably have the largest line I've seen since the late 80's, and with a new play caller I believe our kids are going to surprise some people.

3 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

I am going to call the Newton News and see if they will cover PAM.

Wow, if you cry over that just wait until Nederland whips up on you. 

or wait to see if your newton eagles will have to drop to 6 man. which will make you irrelevant...if you don't know the issues, which you don't...shut your face.

2 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Why does PAISD and BISD charge for parking?  Nobody else in our district charges.  

because everywhere is crappy parking!!! ESPECIALLY NEDERLAND AND PN-G. BISD and PAISD actually have parking lots. not park on the road, in a driveway, in a field etc..

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

because everywhere is crappy parking!!! ESPECIALLY NEDERLAND AND PN-G. BISD and PAISD actually have parking lots. not park on the road, in a driveway, in a field etc..

Man them ppl know the secret hiding spots for parking around Memorial Stadium, they used to use them in HS while attending TJ. Dont be fooled. 

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Lumberton has great parking and we don't charge for it.  When you handle your finances you don't have to ask for donations in the parking lot.  You know what I mean?

2 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Lumberton has great parking and we don't charge for it.  When you handle your finances you don't have to ask for donations in the parking lot.  You know what I mean?

Its not a donation smart guy, its a parking fee, if one doesn't like it then they should park outside the stadium parking lot and walk or stay at home and listen on the radio. 

2 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

no i don't, but that money goes towards other things that you and i don't know about...#1, from time to time, the "lot" has to be maintained. #2 people actually work the lot that don't work for the district. as stated if you can't afford $1, maybe you shouldn't attend the game(s) in PA. now if we were charging $3-$5 for parking then you can gripe.

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Truth.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Man them ppl know the secret hiding spots for parking around Memorial Stadium, they used to use them in HS while attending TJ. Dont be fooled. 

Lmbo!!

37 minutes ago, pakronos said:

no i don't, but that money goes towards other things that you and i don't know about...#1, from time to time, the "lot" has to be maintained. #2 people actually work the lot that don't work for the district. as stated if you can't afford $1, maybe you shouldn't attend the game(s) in PA. now if we were charging $3-$5 for parking then you can gripe.

$1 isn't anything to get uptight about but like was stated earlier why not charge an extra $1 on a ticket And do away with those taking parking money....

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

August 12: Scrimmage WOS at the Reservation. First test against the Chain gang.

Ill be there the 26th for the first game. Its my sons birthday and I want him to be there with me to support his uncle's first game.  That's going to be one hell of a day. Love all this trash talk.

Man, some people will find anything thing to complain about. Yesterday it was PAM enrollment numbers not adding up. Today it's paying a extra buck. Well for those of you that can afford the $5 (for yourself) $5 (hubby/wife) $9 to $12 (for the kiddos) plus another $20 to $30 (at concession stand) but just can't seem to squeeze that extra $1 to help pay the police that watch those precious vehicles and roam the stands. You'll be ecstatic to know that you won'thave to scrounge up that extra buck any longer when you come receive that "L"....it'll just be a dollar cheaper. 

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Ill be there the 26th for the first game. Its my sons birthday and I want him to be there with me to support his uncle's first game.  That's going to be one hell of a day. Love all this trash talk.

It will be great to have you here. Your littel brother has some massive shoes to fill here at the Reservation, but he looks like he will be blazing his own trail here...(pun intended). Are you his big brother who played here a couple of seasons ago????

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

The Silsbee game should be good, Nothing like starting the season at home.

We're just warming up on the smack talk..stay tuned..lol