ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

Pakronos, just to inform you.  Gabe is really there for the kids.  Even outside of work, I be talked to him.  He really cares more than you think about Memorial and the kids.  Check FB.  He had a personal relationship with PAM's star Martin and other players.  Talk to him off the record.  He genuinely cares.  

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Pakronos, just to inform you.  Gabe is really there for the kids.  Even outside of work, I be talked to him.  He really cares more than you think about Memorial and the kids.  Check FB.  He had a personal relationship with PAM's star Martin and other players.  Talk to him off the record.  He genuinely cares.  

my gripe is the treatment or mistreatment of PA schools over MC schools. glad he cares, but either him or his employer have a poor way of showing support in the paper. i think we all know what i mean when it comes time to share with MC in press coverage...i guess PAM and xbox gonna just HOPEFULLY cross the line and beat the brakes off MC....

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

my gripe is the treatment or mistreatment of PA schools over MC schools. glad he cares, but either him or his employer have a poor way of showing support in the paper. i think we all know what i mean when it comes time to share with MC in press coverage...i guess PAM and xbox gonna just HOPEFULLY cross the line and beat the brakes off MC....

Do you subscribe to the PA News and see it on a daily basis? Or is this all hearsay?

9 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Your gripe is well documented at this point, no need to elborate. 

13 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Ill be there the 26th for the first game. Its my sons birthday and I want him to be there with me to support his uncle's first game.  That's going to be one hell of a day. Love all this trash talk.

I am sorry but how is this trashtalk when it was quoted by a persone called NDNation? That seems like hes saying this is going to be a good matchup!!!

18 hours ago, Gasilla said:

I don't live in MC so I don't know the real reason why this occurs every year, but you think it could have something to do with the larger number of papers (subscriptions) coming out of MC? If that's the case, I could see them doing more coverage on the MC teams. Just a thought.

Bingo!

now for all of you donald trump supporters aka swamp mutts and the like, check out what another city had to say about PAM...yes the beaumont enterprise. 52...52 pictures of the titans working out with a better article written. imo, the article that was put in the PAsnooze i would expect in bmt. and the enterprise article should have been in the snooze..smh...now you MC people have pushed my buttons...it' war time...strap up buttercups.

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

now for all of you donald trump supporters aka swamp mutts and the like, check out what another city had to say about PAM...yes the beaumont enterprise. 52...52 pictures of the titans working out with a better article written. imo, the article that was put in the PAsnooze i would expect in bmt. and the enterprise article should have been in the snooze..smh...now you MC people have pushed my buttons...it' war time...strap up buttercups.

Thats ok, its almost put or shut up time. :)   Its sad that a newspaper can push your buttons.