ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

6 hours ago, Moose74 said:

I would but 22-5a is a way harder district.. Play some odds? Give me 10-1 odds? 5000 to my 500$? Then we will talk!

Way harder district? Hmmm.. not too sure about that but it's really irrelevant to the bet. Silsbee's non district schedule is pretty tough, starting with opening with your Indians.

20 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Way harder district? Hmmm.. not too sure about that but it's really irrelevant to the bet. Silsbee's non district schedule is pretty tough, starting with opening with your Indians.

Like Livingston & Lcm making the playoffs 22-5a check the history records for dist play,Uh what have they done recently since UIL moved em

17 hours ago, scoopno1 said:

I believe Evadale had 50 or 51 players. They are one of the more impressive EHS squads I have seen. They have size and don't appear to be timid which sometimes is a problem for the Rebs. 

Thanks for the update on the count.  Seriously, my glasses stayed fogged up.  I finally had to take'em off.  And yes, you could hear pads popping out there.  Line is big for 2A, and RB Williams (Jr) can fly.  Torres (Jr) at QB has a good arm.  Just needs to work on timing, or running the correct routes by receivers.  First practice, very impressive.  

3 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

I stopped responding cause I thought you were being a little dillusional but if you think png will have more passing yards than silsbee then you are further out there than I thought. 

Ha ha. That's what they do is air it out! Easy money.  But I want 22-5a  opponent. Y'all have too many cup cakes on the schedule 

6 hours ago, Moose74 said:

Ha ha. That's what they do is air it out! Easy money.  But I want 22-5a  opponent. Y'all have too many cup cakes on the schedule 

Cupcakes?  You do realize that the first opponent on Silsbee's schedule this year is PN-G, correct? And that it will also include a defending state champ (one that has bested PN-G in recent years) and another that is just off of a state championship a couple of years before?

With "giants" like Goose Creek Memorial, Livingston, Baytown Lee and Ozen on your schedule, I think it is a little fool hearty of you to point to others' "cupcakes."

I think my friends from PN-G will surely counsel you to measure the diameter of your mouth before you speak again, for it seems you are destined to place your foot in it.

53 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Cupcakes?  You do realize that the first opponent on Silsbee's schedule this year is PN-G, correct? And that it will also include a defending state champ (one that has bested PN-G in recent years) and another that is just off of a state championship a couple of years before?

With "giants" like Goose Creek Memorial, Livingston, Baytown Lee and Ozen on your schedule, I think it is a little fool hearty of you to point to others' "cupcakes."

I think my friends from PN-G will surely counsel you to measure the diameter of your mouth before you speak again, for it seems you are destined to place your foot in it.

BOTH districts are cupcake IMO lol however, WOSgrad argument is much stronger. wo-s can come into 22-5a and will beat 6 out of the 8 teams...hang with one and possibly lose to one.  that is cup cake when a small school can come into a larger classification and be a playoff team and compete for a DC. IT'S A GIVEN  a larger school SHOULD beat a small school, but the majority of 22 5a would lose in the small school division...WOSgrad, this is why your argument is stronger.

6 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Yea what he said, that's what I wanted to say but he said it so much better.

Now if they accurately keep up with dropped passes at this level that is a bet I would take.  

Sounds like a shot fired over the bow.....LOL  I think I understand were this is going

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Grad is in rare form today.  I love it!

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

We have the POTENTIAL to be unstoppable on offense. I'm not saying a peep until I see how the stocks in duct tape are going to pay off..lol

Ha! Yall must have the 2nd coming of Chase Bertrand in the backfield eh?? Yall got a new shipment of bubblewrap there on The Reservation? 

10 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I'm talking air, but if the running game wants to out do it..well

In order to win a district crown you had better have a good defense and be balanced on offense which means you need to have a good running attack, need depth at RB for that, something im not so sure Png will have this year. Then again Fairchief could put that potential Aggy in there at RB, might not be able to catch a simple screen pass but he sure can run with a ball in his hands. 

50 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

In order to win a district crown you had better have a good defense and be balanced on offense which means you need to have a good running attack, need depth at RB for that, something im not so sure Png will have this year. Then again Fairchief could put that potential Aggy in there at RB, might not be able to catch a simple screen pass but he sure can run with a ball in his hands. 

Like last year. We'll see how good the back up and the back ups back up is..lol

Hughes will be a handful.

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

You get out on the field and stop that big tree once he secures the ball. He's not just tall. 

For the record..you messed up the quote..not me..lol

With all these big trees and speed yall have had its mind-blowing that yall still couldn't beat the swamp-mutts the past handful of years with their undersized teams and slowness.  

On August 5, 2016 at 10:28 AM, biaplayer said:

Lol I'm not in denial, I know where we are at wide receiver, and you are right , the one going to the faggies has to learn to catch the damn ball.
He has all the talent in the world but for god sakes at least catch more than you drop. He has potential to take it to the house every time he touches the ball, but that is the problem he just touches and drops them instead of catching them. He seems to make all the difficult ones, It is the easy ones that he drops

No you're not in denial. You just forgot who you were logged into at that time so which one is it  Biaplayer hookem or moose? Maybe the reason you have such high hopes for the WR is because your kid is one 

5 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

No you're not in denial. You just forgot who you were logged into at that time so which one is it  Biaplayer hookem or moose? Maybe the reason you have such high hopes for the WR is because your kid is one 

Well this is awkward. I think you may have him confused with someone else.