ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

22 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So let me get this straight. PA Memorial should dominate the media coverage here in Southeast Texas?

I believe that the PA news covers local sports better than anyone around. Their coverage of everything outside of football is the best around as well in high school sports

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So let me get this straight. PA Memorial should dominate the media coverage here in Southeast Texas?

No.  MidCounty will lead as usual.  I won't know since I don't read/watch local media but I bet I'm right.......

11 hours ago, fox said:

nederland is looking for a QB and i was seeing if y'all had an extra one laying around.

The two ya'll have competing for the job are great kids. Ned will do well with either Marshall or Blaysin! I have watched them boys put in a lot of work over the years. Gonna be a fun season to watch how things play out!

On 8/3/2016 at 1:06 PM, pakronos said:

now for all of you donald trump supporters aka swamp mutts and the like, check out what another city had to say about PAM...yes the beaumont enterprise. 52...52 pictures of the titans working out with a better article written. imo, the article that was put in the PAsnooze i would expect in bmt. and the enterprise article should have been in the snooze..smh...now you MC people have pushed my buttons...it' war time...strap up buttercups.

You do realize in late May I did a story on Kadon being named the starting QB and who was set to replace Martin at RB? So I have already touched early bases. Sorry I don't need your advice on what type of stories I need to write. 

I asked you once and you didn't answer, do you subscribe to the PA News? That way you can see where stories run and full lengths of stories and understand fully what we do.

16 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Memorial will get the exact amount of coverage as both PNG and Nederland. Two stories a week leading up to the game and then coverage of the game. 3 stories for each football team that way nobody can have a gripe but......you know how that goes LOL

6 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Memorial will get the exact amount of coverage as both PNG and Nederland. Two stories a week leading up to the game and then coverage of the game. 3 stories for each football team that way nobody can have a gripe but......you know how that goes LOL

I expect thorough coverage of Sabine Pass and Hull-Daisetta Gabe, I dont care if they're in different counties far apart, make it happen. :)

30 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

You heard the man-Champs First

I have forgotten that part of the equation. That did not play a role in the coverage of football this week but it does sometimes become the overriding factor. Not always but we do take it into account.

On 8/4/2016 at 9:28 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

truth be told, this goes back all the way when i was in school at Lincoln...it's a matter that needs to be talked off the forums due to certain people having thin skin...ask ANYONE from PA Lincoln or SFA or PA in general how dirty the snooze do it's "home" team...i'm done.

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

truth be told, this goes back all the way when i was in school at Lincoln...it's a matter that needs to be talked off the forums due to certain people having thin skin...ask ANYONE from PA Lincoln or SFA or PA in general how dirty the snooze do it's "home" team...i'm done.

Mouse: common question- were they winning? (P.A. teams) when we win we get too much coverage almost. Be patient, you gonna see alot of coverage of Memorial once we start winning again. And im not talking about from only the hometown paper. 

On August 2, 2016 at 10:43 PM, rykerx144 said:

Too bad he don't have anyone to throw it too!

WR won't be the problem at all, they have two starters returning and one is going to TA&M. So how can you say they don't have anyone to throw to? One is 6'3 and the other is 6'4.SMH