ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I'm going to let you make it, but if you start talking about female problems on a football thread....Im bringing the #1 Raiders fan in to help..lol

Slumberton going back to the norm this year, as in no playoffs, she will be real quiet after week-7. Funny thing is: they may knock off one of the mid-county teams this year, its not far fetched. 

5 minutes ago, indianforever said:

That would be the worst thing you could do...you blitz him he is going to torch you with his legs 

JV defenses are different than Varsity defenses unless you just have a special group you wanna keep together. Only way he's torching anyone with his legs is if he has a good offensive line and stable of RBs that can beast in protection and picking up at least 5yds a pop. 

Hey Png folks, how healthy is your offensive line and what kinda depth do yall have at RB? (dont answer this biaplayer or stattrax) 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

JV defenses are different than Varsity defenses unless you just have a special group you wanna keep together. Only way he's torching anyone with his legs is if he has a good offensive line and stable of RBs that can beast in protection and picking up at least 5yds a pop. 

Hey Png folks, how healthy is your offensive line and what kinda depth do yall have at RB? (dont answer this biaplayer or stattrax) 

Boy I tell you what...you are going to have a lot of crow to eat if both mid county schools beat memorial

17 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Boy I tell you what...you are going to have a lot of crow to eat if both mid county schools beat memorial

The crows are flying above mid-county, im pretty sure im safe for this year. I may have to stop roaming around Nerdland, I dont wanna pick up that itch they got out there. 

32 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Yes, supposed to be ready by this Saturday (the field), and as long as the track is done then we will be able to scrimmage Silsbee on it next week. As of now that is the plan.

i went by yesterday and looked at the field. looks like they still have a long way to go.

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You do know ppl are moving to the north side of P.A. right? 

You do know that is still Nederland school district right. But both my neighbor across the street from me and next door to me just moved to Nederland so their kids "can have a better opportunity"