ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i feel SETXsports don't have a true obligation as it's a private site. when you call yourself the port arthur news and the first day of hs football practice you don't acknowledge the port arthur memorial titans, i have a problem with that.

Um do you remember MCM making front page over the Port Arthur Bowl back in the day? Be patient, once the winning starts I bet you'll get tired of the coverage Memorial gets, I did back in 2011. 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

glad to see everyone getting off to  a great start. However, sure would have been nice if the hometown paper would have had SOMETHING about PAM. smh...i see it still will continue...the golden haired children of MC, get press first. the first excuse when PAM was 5A/6A was that they play away from the triangle and the three teams they cover (nederland, pn-g, and BC) would get more coverage. well now PAM is in the same conference, the "HOME"  team, AND have been added back to play all the local teams and who do you see on the front page on the first day?? smh...if PAM does well, i prefer the PASnooze NOT write articles. If they do horrible, i'm sure something will be said probably everyday. what?? i'm crazy??? sit back and watch.

Don't worry.  If you guys don't run through district as promised, you will get lots of coverage. :)

27 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Um do you remember MCM making front page over the Port Arthur Bowl back in the day? Be patient, once the winning starts I bet you'll get tired of the coverage Memorial gets, I did back in 2011. 

who can forget...i don't want the bandwagon bias writers for that rag to write on the team if we are doing well. sometimes the enterprise show more love to PA than PAsnooze

2 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

I am going to call the Newton News and see if they will cover PAM.

Wow, if you cry over that just wait until Nederland whips up on you. 

In baseball?  Welp, that'll probably happen. Aint happening this year on a football field, especially with them and their soul-sister Injuns having to come to the beautiful confines of Memorial Stadium, they have too much going on in Mid-County, im not so certain they make a representation in the playoffs this year. One of em may very well end up fighting for 4th place since Ozen wont do anything this year. 

6 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Thinking about making some private lots in Nederland for all the game time visitors!

Parking in PA used to be free!!

Nobody from Nerdland complained about paying a $1 before when they visited, dont complain now. If you cant pay $1 stay yall arse at home and listen on KLVI, I doubt you'll actually wanna watch ya swamp-mutts get humiliated September 30th anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nobody from Nerdland complained about paying a $1 before when they visited, dont complain now. If you cant pay $1 stay yall arse at home and listen on KLVI, I doubt you'll actually wanna watch ya swamp-mutts get humiliated September 30th anyway. 

Nobody is complaining about parking in PA.

Looking at building some lots in Nederland. 

Thinking of giving links away on Gameday!

links - $0

bread or tortilla - $4

napkin - $10

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

So you finally admit that there will be a lot of games won for the Titans this year...sandbagger.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Why does PAISD and BISD charge for parking?  Nobody else in our district charges.  

39 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

$1, same price its been for over 25+ years, why? 

Why not just charge a dollar more at the gate for each individual vs $1 for each vehicle?  Now you have to pay the people taking the money in the parking lot vs just paying the people at the ticket booth.  It took BISD a few games but they figured that part out...

5 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Why does PAISD and BISD charge for parking?  Nobody else in our district charges.  

It was only a 2 year stretch that BISD charged for parking.  Right now, it's almost 2 years since the last time that they charged.  Someone is a little behindish...

6 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Why not just charge a dollar more at the gate for each individual vs $1 for each vehicle?  Now you have to pay the people taking the money in the parking lot vs just paying the people at the ticket booth.  It took BISD a few games but they figured that part out...

How else would I get paid? These mailboxes aint free.