ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

3 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I assure you you have nothing to do with if a picture is in color or not. Lol. 

You have a nice night and good luck to your Titans this year. Like I said if you have a problem with my coverage down the road please email [email protected] or call me at 721-2436. We can talk instead of hiding behind a computer. My office is located at 2349 Memorial Blvd. I get here at 2 Tuesday-Friday so you can also stop by and have  a conversation with me. I would like to help you realize you are wrong.

got saved in my phone...trust me...people that know my old screen name KNOW i don't "hide".  now do i save you under gabe, peter parker or web head?? as the knuckle dragger above stated, stop wasting time with me and do your job.

2 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Oh and the day I went to the girls basketball signing was my day off actually. It had nothing to do with that there was nothing else going on. I went to Memorial High School on my day off to make sure it got taken care of for your student athletes. 

remind me to give you a cookie and a glass of my tears...

3 minutes ago, Gabe said:

yes sir captain. For as good as you tell others how to do their job I hope you are perfect at what you do for a living lol.

funny you say "captain" i'm actually a team captain at my job. oh, i'm one of the best...not perfect, but people i serve in whatever community i'm in 6 months at a time they love me...just gave out back packs and school supplies..it's on my FB.

sounds like the parents of many kids I know from MHS who thank me for giving their kids coverage in all sports. Doesn't sound like we are that different man. 

All I am asking is for you to stop and realize we have to make decisions each day like any other business. There was no malice as to why memorial did not have a story in today's paper. There is a full season to get to man. Who cares who got coverage first? We can't be everywhere everyday. The only times we do that is Friday nights. We don't miss any games. On the other days we go to each school during the week. Who gets what story what day comes down sometimes to what works best for us and also the coaches. Thats all. 

1 minute ago, NDOMAKONG said:

maybe football coaches and sports writers have more in common than we thought.  two most criticized professions on this board.  

I can't please everyone and it sounds worse that what I am taking it. I'm not bothered by any of this, just having a conversation like everyone else does. I am able to point out the facts when someone questions my job. 

2 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I can't please everyone and it sounds worse that what I am taking it. I'm not bothered by any of this, just having a conversation like everyone else does. I am able to point out the facts when someone questions my job. 

hey, I like that you give as good as you get, I was with you there