ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

30 minutes ago, pakronos said:

you REALLY don't want to do that...PAM wr's will out class pn-g anyday of the week...and yes we have a manchild 6-4 beast at wr and angelle will light up EVERYBODY...and the wildcard that WILL play some wr is vincent...4.3 speed AND can catch. don't make me hunt you down, because consider your bet taken. while at it, lets just say the wr corps of the teams. PAM run 4 and 5 wr sets and i'm sure png run atleast 4 sets of stone hands out there too.

I think Png may have to throw the ball 60-70% of the time, unless they setup some Help Wanted posters for RBs. Memorial should be a more balanced offense than Png will. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I think Png may have to throw the ball 60-70% of the time, unless they setup some Help Wanted posters for RBs. Memorial should be a more balanced offense than Png will. 

Bet on. Good friendly bet. My three are McNeal ,Mcgough,Riggs. I have a lot of faith in the young QB!  But you have to pick three Wr. Not RB.. So sentd your 3 and we will keep up weekly. 

3 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

Bet on. Good friendly bet. My three are McNeal ,Mcgough,Riggs. I have a lot of faith in the young QB!  But you have to pick three Wr. Not RB.. So sentd your 3 and we will keep up weekly. 

Whose stats will you use? Enterprise, PA News?

9 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Can't understand why Ozen participation is so low.   Even Evadale had 43 (I think that was the count).  How many did PAM have?

Not sure on Memorial numbers, Gabe could answer that. As far as Ozen goes im pretty sure they're kids who walk the halls that rather play basketball or be in the band or just not play anything at all. Im thinking its more of the latter. From what I remember they had pretty good numbers when Nelson was coaching there, maybe they will begin to go back up with this new HC, it helps that he's an Ozen alum, he probably knows most of those kids families. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Not sure on Memorial numbers, Gabe could answer that. As far as Ozen goes im pretty sure they're kids who walk the halls that rather play basketball or be in the band or just not play anything at all. Im thinking its more of the latter. From what I remember they had pretty good numbers when Nelson was coaching there, maybe they will begin to go back up with this new HC, it helps that he's an Ozen alum, he probably knows most of those kids families. 

Exactly right.

2 minutes ago, scoopno1 said:

I believe Evadale had 50 or 51 players. They are one of the more impressive EHS squads I have seen. They have size and don't appear to be timid which sometimes is a problem for the Rebs. 

I remember Evadale being young couple of years ago, those players should be seniors now I think, like 15 of em. Maybe thats why they're not timid, they're experienced now. 

On 8/3/2016 at 5:22 AM, ICEWATER said:

I am sorry but how is this trashtalk when it was quoted by a persone called NDNation? That seems like hes saying this is going to be a good matchup!!!

i was referring to all the trash talk about PNG.... my brother Roschon specifically.......

6 hours ago, Moose74 said:

I watched EVERYGAME. so ll make a little wager with anyone, you get three wr from what ever team you want in this area and ill take the three from PNG..50$ gift card for whoever has more yards??? combined for the 10 game season.so for the slow ones if the PNG guys get more yards than your three I win.. ill take that bet from however many want to bet. lets just limit to 22-5a only keep it simple.

I'll take Silsbee trio of Mackey, Barnes and Lowe.

On August 2, 2016 at 3:25 PM, prepballfan said:

Thats true. If you do not count Texas A&M commit McZeal and a rising star in Dylan McGough. Remember that number 10. 

Is #10 the one that had the 90 yard Td vs Ned? then a phantom flag came out that totally changed the momentum?