ANY PRACTICE REPORTS???

pakronos

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:51 PM, PNG2720 said:

No you're not in denial. You just forgot who you were logged into at that time so which one is it  Biaplayer hookem or moose? Maybe the reason you have such high hopes for the WR is because your kid is one 

I said that, seems the others may have quoted me and confused you. To answer your question he is not my kid, if he was he wouldn't have a problem catching the ball. I would have sent him to every football camp out there, and worked with him every day. To his credit I do see potential just hope he has matured with age and ready to go beast mode. With our Sophomore QB it should be fun because this fellow has some wheels also and should keep defense honest and open up opportunities for Mczeal. I am hoping he has a very big year along with the other wideouts. I will say this the wr s have been a steady constant the last 7 years or so, seems like there is always a Rose, Dron, or a Mcgown waiting in the ranks. Hell anything can happen cant blame me for being optimistic anyway. I just hope the kid has a better year than his last two and stay healthy. only time will tell 

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:37 PM, NDNation said:

Biaplayer never holds back and always tells it like it is...and rather bluntly..lol Seriously doubt his kid is one of the WR's or anyone on the team. 

no I don't hold back. I do have high expectations though. Once again not my kid, I only have one and her momma took her to Vidor :-( . worst case scenario Vidor gets one hell of a cheerleader in about 5-6 years lol I just say whats on my mind. With that being said our defense is what I always question, heard some good things here and there, just have to wait and see.

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Heat was beating down my Eagles yesterday.  3 pm to 7 pm is a rough time. Appeared that we have a long ways to go. Lol

I assume they're still trying to get used to the afternoon heat in pads again with the new season approaching. Have they used the indoor facility yet? 

4 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

According to the Enterprise, West Brook had around 200 and looks like a Sophomore will take the starting job.  Jaguars are over a hundred in attendance.  

This is the hidden content, please

Just saw WB's QB footage (thx Soulja) 

That kid is going to be real nice after he gets a year under his belt. But WB has a tall WR coming up and he can out-jump folks for the ball, sheesh, a mini-Corbin type. 

48 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Just saw WB's QB footage (thx Soulja) 

That kid is going to be real nice after he gets a year under his belt. But WB has a tall WR coming up and he can out-jump folks for the ball, sheesh, a mini-Corbin type. 

He is nice!

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I assume they're still trying to get used to the afternoon heat in pads again with the new season approaching. Have they used the indoor facility yet? 

They did some today. Coach wants them in heat in evening since it's around the time they will play. Linemen stay outside though. Lol