West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

If you are a true Mustang or a former player then let the arguing with them end. Our motto was "DON'T TELL ME SHOW ME" I respect the LaGrange team and if we get cocky then we are acting like the very people that we love to send home with their feelings hurt. Be respectful and give credit where it is due. The kid is unreal and no your team is no one trick pony. We got work to do so find ways to support the boys and leave the arguing for people who have nothing else to do. We are the Mustang Nation and being humble speaks volumes! It promotes a positive spirit that we need right now so lets get it rollin!! So proud of my boys!!

Ladybug no one from LG is spouting about a one man LG team except WOS fans.  Obviously stang fans think thats all we got, "contain" Dobbins and you beat LG is all I been hearing since last week before our HJ game.  There are 10 other players on offense that make Dobbins the player he is.  So please do key on him we will burn the stangs somewhere else

Our players are too diverse for that type of thinking.

This is rich you and other WOS posters state LG is a "one trick pony" or one man team than you get on here and say we're saying that. Yall talk about Dobbins how your boys will tackle him in the backfield and pile 10 guys on him. Well don't write any checks you can't cash. We have been saying all along that LG has many weapons, and if we want to we can pass the ball. Please don't project your bias and assumptions on what we post on this board. Yall seem pretty confident about rolling over the Leps. Lots of bulletin board material on here today.

To beat WOS you will have to have a passing game period.A one trick pony want beat  this team.They have one of the best secordary that I have seen in a long time at the high school level.They are well coach and will hit you in the mouth.I saw team against LM and they have a good group of athletes to win it all.They are not big in numbers but they are dam good.Good Luck WOS you made a beleiver out of me.

If you are a true Mustang or a former player then let the arguing with them end. Our motto was "DON'T TELL ME SHOW ME" I respect the LaGrange team and if we get cocky then we are acting like the very people that we love to send home with their feelings hurt. Be respectful and give credit where it is due. The kid is unreal and no your team is no one trick pony. We got work to do so find ways to support the boys and leave the arguing for people who have nothing else to do. We are the Mustang Nation and being humble speaks volumes! It promotes a positive spirit that we need right now so lets get it rollin!! So proud of my boys!!

A okay Ice Water

Gidding led 24-21 with 11:38 left in the 3rd quarter. Your wrong.

OK they scored in the first minute of the second half then LG hung another 35 points on them with their 15 additional points coming late in the game against our bench. Believe me LG owned Giddings after that point much like we pulled away from HJ when down 14-21 at the half. Wasn't your game against Giddings close until the 4th quarter? It takes 4 quarters of football to beat a good team like WOS or LG so that is what we need to focus on.

I'll second this... Well said. 

This is a very good post.

Posted Today, 05:08 PM

ICEWATER, on 03 Dec 2014 - 3:36 PM, said:snapback.png

I'll second this... Well said. 

And I'll third this...great post